Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Julie Goodyear on Piers Morgan

Did anyone watch it?  I'm just watching it now and I'm shocked at the way she spoke about her husband.  The poor bloke, everyone was cringing and you could see him squirming in his seat.  I didn't like the way she came across.

Replies

• Options

No, but I am intrigued now.

She sounds like an absolute delight.

• Options

I didn't like her at all, she was full of her own importance and I've never seen Piers squirm but he was when questioning her about her husband, the poor bloke was sitting in the audience, the stuff she was saying she was expecting the audience to laugh but it was just silent.

• Options

I saw that bit and turned it off. She came across as a horrible old woman.

I never like people pretend slagging off their partners.

• Options

Especially on national telly and while he was sitting there in the audience - what a b!tch.

• Options

Is there somewhere online I can see it?

• Options

what did she say about him?

• Options

I;ve just watched it and she was just rude about him - I really dislike her now. She was asked what was good about him and she was pretending to think and said nothing, then asked if she was in love and said hmmm, just really uncomfortable to watch.

• Options

I didn't see it but I watched celeb big brother when she was in it and she came across really nasty on there too.

• Options

She was awful. Did nothing for her reputation IMO.