Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Looking for new mums (0-6m from birth) for a psychology study

Hello,

I am a final year Psychology student from the University of Dundee, Scotland. I am looking to run a study (dissertation) about the link between group life and mental well-being. In other words, I want to establish just how relevant social support networks are to our mental wellbeing as new parents.

All that is required is for you to have had a baby within the last six months (but at least 4 weeks ago). The study involves a questionnaire of about 50 questions and should not take more than 10-15 minutes.

To those of you who took part in my 1st study during their pregnancy, I would hugely appreciate if you could find the time to complete this one too as the data would be unbelievably important and possibly even lead to my study being published.

Many thanks in advance. I look forward to hearing from you. Do also spread the word to your friends who may have had a baby within the last six months, any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Link to study: https://www.esurveycreator.com/s/56152f2

Kind regards,

Anne MacGregor

University of Dundee, Scotland

E-mail: a.y.macgregor@dundee.ac.uk

Replies