Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Have you had any pregnancy cravings? Please do come and tell us all about them!

Hi everyone,
We were wondering if you've had any pregnancy cravings either during your current pregnancy, or a past one?

You might just be itching for ice, or are pickles your thing? Is there anything you really can't stand anymore too?

Please do come and tell us by posting on this thread below. We'd love to hear all about it!

Replies

• Options

I was addicted to hamburgers when I was pregnant, had one every week until I gave birth and then I didn't crave it haha x

• Options

Throughout my pregnancy I've craved: A chinese takeaway, vinegar (lots!) and ketchup with chips, juicy apples, and soft whippy ice cream! X

• Options

With my first I craved chicken enchiladas! 

Second and third (current) is cake! Particularly kiplings Angel slices... I could eat those all day lol 

• Options

Slushed 😍Xxx

• Options

I had all the classic boy cravings! Cheese, salty fries, meat etc. bananas made me feel sick... Even just the smell of them. & i had LOTS of slush puppies!! (Though that may have been more down to the hot weather rather than pregnancy making me crave those!) 😊

• Options

And did you have a boy SW2?

• Options

Yep! 😊