Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ovulation stick help!!

imageive tested every day with these ovulation stlick all week I've tested and keep getting faint line yesterday was a bit more of a line and today has gone back being really faint ..... Help anyone .... top ovulation stick was today bottom was yesterday 

Replies

• Options

How long are your cycles and what day are you on ? What time of day are you testing? Are you dipping them as opposed to peeing on them ? 

• Options

I'm late for my period I had my last period 6 weeks ago my cycle is 28 day I do the ovulation test in afternoon as heard people say in morning don't work and yes I'm dipping them 

• Options

They don't work with first morning urine but you can use them from second morning urine. If you are late for your period you should do a pregnancy test not ovulation test x

• Options

I've already done pregnancy test and been doctors for blood test 

• Options

Assuming they were negative you should go back to the docs if your period doesn show if a few day x

• Options

I get my results back today I'm suppose be due on in two days as well xx

• Options

imagehi guys please help me the top one was yesterday no ovulation, and the bottom one is today which is a lot darker am I ovulating ???