Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fancy testing Monkey Monkey children’s sunglasses? Sign up here

13»

Replies

• Options

our 7 year old son would rock these, he is also very reliable and consistent with his fashion feedback! 😂 

• Options

Boy of 6 here!

• Options

My son is 9 years old. He would absolutely love to try these sunglasses, he is very style conscious and always chooses his own outfits, and he loves pairing hats and sunglasses together! 

• Options

My daughter aged 9 would love these :) 

• Options

My son is 8 image

• Options

My daughter is aged 8 

• Options

My daughter is 9 and she would love to try these! Maybe if she got a special pair she'd put more effort into looking after them and not losing them every 5 mins (sometimes I think she does it in purpose when she wants a new pair! image

• Options

My Little Boy is 8 Years.

• Options

Hi there!
    I have a boy aged 6 and a girl aged 7 so I would be happy to offer either/both of their services!
    Thanks!

• Options

My son is 6 and would look really cool in these!! He'd deffo stand out from the crowd 

• Options

My 8 year old grand-daughter would absolutely love these.  I see her regularly so would have no problem providing feedback - neither would Grace - she knows exactly what she likes and dislikes !

• Options

Boy age 6 he would love to test the monkey sunglasses

• Options

Hi my son aged 6 is a fashion guru and loves sunglasses and hats so he would make a trendy little tester!!

• Options

3 kids 2 girls aged 6 and 9 and one boy aged 8. They all love their sunglasses x

• Options

Yes these would be lovely got my 9 year old daughter.

thanks

mum

• Options

omg my son is 8 and a lil crazy for sunglasses he even wears his aviators with his leather jacket in the winter he always wants more sunglasses

• Options

Hi I have daughter aged 8. She would love to try these I'm sure image

• Options

I have a girl aged 7 she would love to test them

• Options

Hi everyone, 
    Thank you all so much for offering to take part in this product test.

We'll be picking the testers shortly from the names on this thread, and sending out emails to them this week. If you've been picked, you will receive an EMAIL in the next few days from us. 

If you don't get an email, we're very sorry - please do look out for more product tests coming soon! 

We're going to close the thread now, so folks don't get confused and think there's still time to sign up.

If you would like to read the feedback about this Monkey Monkey Product Test, you can find it here. 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions