Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in June 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in June 2018

Hello - and congratulations on your pregnancy!

I'm DanielleMFM and it's really lovely to see you looking in on us.

If you'd like to join this group and meet others who are also due in June 2018, please do post a reply on this thread and introduce yourself.

If you're due in a different month and would like to join one of our other birth clubs, you can find them here.

Replies

• Options

I've just found out I'm pregnant with my second which means I'm due in June 😁 x

• Options

Hi Bellasmummyx, welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations! How you feeling at the moment? And don't worry, we're sure there will be lots of women joining you here in this birth club really soon. 

• Options

Thank you! :) I'm so so happy but really nervous at the same time considering my first born is only 7 months old haha! 

• Options

Hi Bellasmummyx. I found out the other day and I'm due right at the start of June. Congrats on your pregnancy! 

• Options

Hi Schmorgan - welcome and huge congratulations! Lovely to have you here - is this your first baby? 

Bellasmummyx, wow, your babies are going to be so close - how lovely. We spotted your other thread - how you feeling about the surprise pregnancy? Are you getting your head around it? 

• Options

It is our first, so we are constantly fluctuating between excitement and blind panic! 

• Options

I remember the sheer panic - I really do! I also didn't believe i was really pregnant until the belly popped either! 

• Options

I did another test last night just to check 😂

• Options

Hey schmorgan I'm also due at the very beginning of June haha! Congratulations to you on your first baby! 

DanielleMFM I know there's going to be roughly 15 months between them! It was a very very big shock I woke up Monday morning and something just came into my head that I needed to do a pregnancy test so I done one Monday night and it came back positive which I kind of already knew it would haha! I still can't get my head around having another precious life growing inside me but I'm very very excited! I keep buying tests because I don't believe them all haha

• Options

Can I join! I got my BFP yesterday confirmed on a digi today so v early!!!

• Options

Hi Mrsshocked, of course you can join! It's wonderful to have you here and huge congratulations on your pregnancy? Is it sinking in yet? 

• Options

Thank you! Definitely not sinking in yet! xxxx

• Options

How are you doing here girls? Have you told anyone your big news yet? 

• Options

Hi! I’ve done 3 tests and they have all been faint and im 3 days late so I’m guessing they are right but it still doesn’t feel real! I keep worrying that AF is going to arrive every time I go to the toilet any one else ever felt like this? 

According to my app I should be due 09.06.2018 what is best test to be a definite yes? 

Congrats to you all by the way xx

• Options

Congrats Mrsshocked! 

Angel345, if you are in the UK the asda pink dye tests are quite good. I used those. I tested the day after my period was due and it was quite clear, I then tested in the evening a couple of days later and it was even stronger. 

• Options

Ok it’s gonna end up costing a fortune trying loads out but I’m panicking so much. Only DTD once During fertile window (last day too!) so I suppose in my head I don’t believe it can happen. Especially after trying loads the month before and getting nowhere! 

• Options

So we DTD once in the fertile window as we weren't even properly trying yet and last month was horrendously busy with work. It can definitely happen! My OH now thinks he has super sperm- ha! If you can, wait 48 hrs. It should be clearer. Or go to the doctors, tell them the situation and ask for a blood test to be sure? 

• Options

Yeah I will leave It until weekend first and test again and go from there. Just my anxiety kicking in! image 

Last question when do you have to ring the doctors for a gp appointment? X

• Options

I found out last Sunday and went to my GP Friday. They pretty much just pass your details on to the midwives so it's a bit anticlimactic really. I think I'm a bit ahead of you as I should be due around 3rd June.