Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Help i feel like the worse mum ever

I have 9 month old twin girls. One of them has always been a bit of a cry baby non stop and if she is not crying she is whining. Sometimes I feel like i am loosing control when she gets into one of her moods and doesnt stp crying and she even gets angry whilst crying. The thoughts that go through my head are horrible and i have actually shook her this evening hoping it would stop only to make it worse. I then feel so guilty and end up crying myself. I know its partly being so tired what with a full time job and the babies but i hate myself for tje way i am with my girls sometimes. I love them to bits and dont know what i will do without them but how could i get so horrible and desperate? 

Replies

• Options

Hi sugarcha

We're so sorry to hear you're going through such a difficult time with your twins. It's so hard when they cry and cry and cry, isn't it?

Sounds like you could do with someone to talk to. Do you have family nearby?

You may also find it helpful to talk to the folks at Cry-sis, a charity that offers support to families with excessively crying, sleepless and demanding babies. You can call their helpline on 08451 228669 – the line's open 7 days a week between 9am and 10pm.