Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

trying for an August 2019 baby

1141516171820»

Replies

• Options

Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines. 

• Options

Wow, congratulations GSDmommy, I intend to track my ovulation this month as well.

I'm wondering the best times in the day to test, and if I really need the morning urine etc.

• Options

Gospel22 no af symptoms for me too. I’m 14dpo & got another bfn. So gutted. 

I usually have a 27 day cycle. Currently on cd29 just now. 

have you tested yet?

• Options

I got a high opk on sat so I should have e had peak ovulation (flashing smiley face) sun and Monday. We dtd Thursday night and then Sunday. I fell asleep sat Eve and then last night hubby just couldn’t manage it. He was supposed to waken me before he got up this morn to dtd quickly before work but was up and away without waking me. So annoying we only got to dtd one time as this is the first month we have been together for all of the fertile days. 

I know last night he just wanted to sleep and felt under pressure and wasn’t able to perform but it’s soo frustrating. Ah well here’s to next month and prob being in the January thread too

• Options

Congratulations GSDmommyx!! 

I've had another negative but no sign of AF and plenty of twinges that aren't period like! I didnt get positives until 5 days late with my daughter though! Ugh im so impatient!

• Options

MrsMcM, no not yet, I promised myself I wouldn't this month until af a few days late as I'm always heartbroken at the bfn's and end up wasting tests ..... It's very hard tho! Last night, thinking about things in bed, I had convinced myself that this will be the month I get a bfp and would do a test today, but woke up with af type cramps this morning.... No sign of it yet, but I've decided not to test. 

The fact your 2 days late is a positive sign....

• Options

Hey guys i’m on my 2nd cycle TTC and i got a BFN at 12dpo but my boobs feel like they’re going to explode, i feel stretching in my lower stomach, feels like AF cramps but no AF (isn’t due till 1 more day ) and i feel “wet “ down there lol TMI but im usually dry around this time so i feel hopeful, maybe it was too early to test :( 

• Options

Can I ask everyone a question? When would you consider your '1DPO' to be? ....

The day after your pos opk? Or the day you think you might of actually ovulated? 

I got a pos opk CD24 which continued to be positive until CD27. I then had a temp rise the day after, so I think  I ovulated 3 days after the first pos opk. If that makes sense?! 

Due AF today on CD38, but I reckon I'm actually only 11DPO.

Just interested in how people work out the dates? And if I'm doing it all wrong?! 

• Options

I am sooooo confused!

I’m feeling slightly dizzy and sick, cramping, boobs are super sore, I felt like I had growing pains in my leg today?!My veins are prominent and I keep getting these little lurking headaches.I’m due on today and nothing, I went to the doctors yesterday and she did a test and told me it was negative and that I have a bladder infection but I feel so odd...too odd for just an infection - I’m super in control of my body so for it to feel like this is not normal!

Having said that I’m doing my best not to get too excited as I know it just may not be my time but something is definitely off...I’ve kind of made a deal with myself just to wait and see if I come on and if not then do another test....

Am I the only one to feel like this???

• Options

15dpo still no sign of AF. BFN. 😫

• Options

woke up to go to the restroom and there was light pink blood no clots though.. :( im definitely out this cycle 😭 

• Options

Gospel22, for me, 1DPO is 1 day after ovulation. 

Hey everyone, I am out of this ttc activity till end of January. Wishing all my ladies Merry Christmas and Happy New Years. 

I have a surgery for blocked both tubes and scar tissue removal. So for a good year and a half of trying, I realized that the Mr and Mrs weren't even meeting. I have not been able to leave the house in over a week or 2, except for my part time work. I haven't been to a shopping centre or anywhere really. It has been so stressful, even taking my daughter to school has been a challenge, I don't take her a lot of times. I actually spoke to the principal of the school about my absence. Surprisingly, she was very very supportive, as she has been through 8 failed cycles and few failed IVF. So she understood me completely. So emotionally I need to back away from this group, seeing another positive picture and then picture after picture daily of line progressions is just making me pull my hair so much. I can admit, maybe the pictures are too much for me emotionally, as hearing I got a positive, VS seeing a test is just too much for me to emotionally handle. I cry sitting on the couch, I cry when I drive and see some sign on a car Baby on route, I cry when I see pregnant people. I just cry most of the day, walking up the stairs, some diaper AD, I cry. My husband comes home, I cry feeling like a failure. I see my daughter, I cry, because she is growing up too fast, and I won't have a baby anymore. Everyday is a challenge. 

So I will be rejoining this group, or maybe another group " due in September or October" end of January. Xoxo Annie 

• Options

Annie be kind to yourself. I know how hard it is. I cry most days over my baby boy i lost in March but it has got ever so slightly easier. I can function at least. I’m a teacher too. Take care and good luck with the surgery.xXxx

• Options

Oh Annie, Im So sorry your feeling this bad. I will continue to message you privately. And maybe if you want to carry on talking to others on here, we could set up a another thread that's just for us girls who have been trying for a long time? I know how u feel when u see the bfp's and tests. It is really hard xx

• Options

Aww Annie, I'm certain you will be fine. Just go easy. At least you have a daughter, some of us dont have any at all, and we are still hopeful.

Baby dust to us all.

• Options

AF 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

• Options

Annie wishing all the luck & love! Please come back and update us. hopefully with some positive news 😘

• Options

Oh I’m sorry to hear that gospel- it’s so disappointing when the witch arrives! Hope you’re ok.xxx 

• Options

Thanks Emj3, just fed up now, and heartbroken just before Christmas. 

I've started a new thread if anyone wants to join? It's called 'TTC for a few months or longer chat (December thread)'

DanielleMFM would you be able to put a link on here for it please? 😊 

Hopefully see some of you over there x