Forum home Birth clubs Due in September 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in September 2019

Replies

• Options
    Probably - what’s your confirmed due date? I’ll add you to the list 
  • Options
    9/9/19 xx
  • Options

Due Date List:

Hol2307 - 27th August

Endoprincess - 1st Sept

Lea2018 & Lornylupots - 2nd Sept

Jasmine92 & Alice2801 - 3rd Sept

Lizbragg35 - 7th Sept

Jonesy - 8th Sept

Abbi & Probably crazy - 9th Sept

Mich03 - 12th Sept

Wannabmummy1989 - 15th Sept

Sophiesmummy & Pamchou - 29th Sept

Speedyace - 30th Sept

• Options
    Ahh lovely, our first boy!

I'm 17+3 and this week I just have no energy at all. I usually get up between 7-7.30, walk the dogs for 45 mins, then start work at 9....two days this week I have needed to go back to sleep before 9 🙈 I just couldn’t keep my eyes open! Anyone else feeling like they have no energy?
    Other than being tired I don’t really feel any different 🙄 I have only felt baby a couple of times, I was hoping I would be feeling more by now. Hopefully I will next week.
  • Options
    I feel the same. All I feel atm is tiredness. And apart from looking fat lol have defo felt baby moving every day. But only seems to be of a evening/night time. Does anyone else get this? Xx 
  • Options

I feel exactly the same with the tiredness, fell a sleep on the sofa last night at 7 and woke up around 10:30, went to bed and slept until 7 so basically 12 hours sleep!! I could go back to sleep now to be honest (if I wasn't at work)!!

I don't feel much movement at all but they said my baby is very low, like tucked into my pelvis so not sure if that makes a difference. Have probably felt like 5 kicks in total over the past 4 weeks. Can't wait until they're more regular.

• Options
    Hey everyone! I’m super tired in the evenings but not that brick wall tired I felt in the first trimester. However at the weekends I do hit a wall about 4pm!!

At my scan on Saturday they said my placenta was anterior so I may not feel baby kick much. But I’m sure I can feel some movement, more so in the evening times. Today I don’t really look pregnant, just full from lunch/period bloated. But by the evenings I’m pretty huge. Getting up off the couch I feel twinges at times!!

and my hips hurt when I sleep too! Anyone else feel that?!
  • Options
    I’m the same as you probably with my placenta being in front of baby so been told I won’t feel much till beyond 20 weeks. 
    I’m 18+1 today. I’m also really tired and I’m getting very breathless. Walking the dog puffs me out, going up the stairs and even when I talk too much I’ve noticed it. 
    Would love to feel some movements! I’ve gone back to the worrying everything’s ok stage. Not quite as bad as in earlier weeks but still feel worried. My scan is less than 2 weeks now :) 
  • Options
    My placenta is anterior too but I swear I’ve been feeling flutters inside. 
    I cant wait for actual kicks so hubby can feel them too. Although I am scared as to how this will actually feel!! 
  • Options
     Its nice to hear other people in the same boat! :) I'm so knackered but apart from that feeling fine! Had little butterfly movements I think last week but not had any this week which as usual makes you worry! But fingers crossed all ok. It's so stressful haha.
  • Options
    Hey All, woke up this morning with quite a bit of cramping in my lower back and stomach, has anyone else had this? Just not sure whether to ring Midwife or am I over worrying?
  • Options
    Morning Abbi, how many weeks are you? Worth calling midwife to be on the safe side. Could be ‘stretching’. I felt muscle aches yesterday morning which I put down to stretching as I had the same with my first and scan confirmed it was. X
  • Options
    No I’ve not experienced this but if your unsure just call your doctor/midwife. I’m sure they won’t mind, tough if they do!! I do get pains sometimes when I sneeze or cough. Or if I like jump up. But have been told this is round ligament pains 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    I’ve spent the last week since finding out browsing everything possible online 😂 so desperate to go shopping!! But have resisted so far 💪🏻 Have just been looking at the swing rocker things. Have you ladies looked intho these yet? Will anyone be getting one?
  • Options

I rang the midwife and she just said cramping can be normal if it's just the baby moving and growing and to ring back if it gets worse! Urgh stressful! haha.

Has anyone thought about when they are taking maternity leave? My boss asked me today, I'm not sure whether to go a few weeks before or stick it out as long as I can.

• Options
    Girls I think my horrendous morning sickness is back. I’ve been sick 16 times since last night. I feel so ill 😣. Have the midwife in the morning but if it carries on this bad I reckon I’ll end up on a drip again. So depressing to be this far gone and so sick. 
  • Options
    Oh no Liz. Hope your feeling better soon 🤗 

alice I’ve had a little think about mat leave but don’t know what to do for the best!! 
  • Options
    Oh so sorry to hear that liz i have been having morning sickness since i was 5 weeks till now and i know how it feels hope u get better soon
  • Options
    Alice last time I planned to work up until 2 weeks before due date thinking it would give me more time the other side once baby was here but in reality I finished 2wks earlier than that so 1month b4 in the end as I found I was exhausted, probably in part due to running round after the other 2 and caring for an elderly relative..... this time thinking along the same lines but as I'm self employed now I can juggle things round if needed i wont be able to have 6m off but plan to cut it down so in only doing 1 day a week for the 1st 6m x
  • Options
    I was planning on starting my maternity leave from my due date - 2nd Sept. but using annual leave to have a couple of weeks off beforehand. 
    Thats the plan atm but how I’ll feel closer to the time is another story 😂
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions