Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 4

Replies

• Options
    Thank you hunni I'm really hoping I do ovulate today but never gonna be sure really lol but decided to go with the app and say today but try to bd tomorrow just in case.....out of the month I find the fertile window and the 2nd week of the wait the most stressful if I'm honest when she is here I'm gutted but not stressed and 1st week of the wait I'm ok as I know nothing is happening that can be baby related if that makes sense xxx 
  • Options
    Yeah it totally get what you mean cos I feel 100% the same! I was really gutted when af turned up for me, it’s been 6 months since my mc it feels like forever xxx
  • Options
    Yes I completely understand that hunni I just feel empty inside like something is missing and have felt this way since the mmc I really hope we get our rainbow babies soon xxxx
  • Options
    That’s exactly how I feel! Since my mc I’ve really struggled with seeing pregnant women and talking about babies it just starts me off crying I can’t help it xxx
  • Options
    Trying definitely a strong positive. Just get the BD wherever you can lovely and I'm sure you've got it covered. FC for you.

So sorry you are both feeling low, sending lots of hugs both your way. 

Xxx
  • Options
    Thank you sas this forum means a lot to me and I'm sure flowers will agree xxxx
  • Options
    I defo agree I don’t know what would do without this forum, you girls have been such a massive help for me xxx
  • Options
    GiegieGiegie Regular
    edited Jun 13, 2019 6:07PM
    Hello ladies, I trust that you are all doing well.

Trying - Fx you have caught the egg. Sending positive thoughts your way. You too Flowers.

Gena and Sas - I'm so glad things are moving in the right direction regarding fertility tests. Fx for a BFP while waiting. 

Nothing new to add from my end. Just work and more work..busy times.
  • Options
    Hi Giegie lovely to hear from you. I hear you with the work, work, work shout out! At least it's keeping my mind of TTC. I feel like I've relaxed more since knowing I have my appointment. 

Hope you are all ok girls. Xx
  • Options
    Evening guys, Giegie nice to hear from you glad your ok but also hear you about work 🙄 xxx

Sas glad your feeling more relaxed hunni xxx

I'm also feeling more relaxed now I've done what I can feel like I've got it covered so the wait begins lol xxx 

Hope everyone else is ok? Xxx
  • Options
    Sounds like you've got it covered trying. Fingers, toes, legs....everything crossed for you xx
  • Options
    Thank you hunni app changed ovulation to today once I put positive opk in so dtd 7 8 10 11 and 13 with ovulation day 13 nothing more i can do now xxx
  • Options
    Be glad of a bloody break now I'm shattered 🤣🤣😳 xxx
  • Options
    You got loads in!!! Yeah I was the same this month. DTD 8,9,11,12,13 and 15!!! We haven't done it since 🙈
  • Options
    Everything crossed for you ladies! I’m on cd 6 and have a lot of creamy cm, but today’s was coloured kind of pink in colour, like the wee bit u would see sometimes before AF. Not had this before has anyone else?
  • Options
    Sorry Gena I've never had that before. Have you DTD recently? Sorry to ask but it could be from that 🙈
  • Options
    Hey girlies! Glad to hear everyone is ok! Xxx

trying glad you feel relaxed and covered yourself, fx you caught the egg xxx 

sas and giegie I get what you mean with so much work! Glad you are both doing well xxx

genabella sorry I’ve not had that before xxx

my bodies been weird since af, like have had pregnancy symptoms even after a proper af! I’ve been so tired last week and this week, my backs hurting constantly and I’ve been bloated and my boobs have ached every now and then. Obviously not pregnant cos I had a proper period xxx
  • Options
    Oh my gosh flowers im going through the exact same boobs feel strange and tingly, I'm sooo tired and feel a pressure lower abdomen although I am quite often bloated.....tbh I even tested the other day obviously negative 🙈😳 don't know what is going on very strange xxxx
  • Options
    Trying how bizarre! I have debated whether to test but thought what’s the point just going to come back negative cos I’ve had af! Just me being silly and hoping for a miracle I guess xxx
  • Options
    Yeah I was a bit gutted but thinking i want it that much my body is playing tricks on me very annoying hope it stops for us soon.....I did feel better in myself after i tested though (still got silly symptoms mean mentally) as now know definitely not that xxxx
This discussion has been closed.