Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Miscarriage? Pregnant again? So many questions.

I was late for my period from the 1st to the 3rd. Had positive test on the 1st, negative by the morning of the 4th and then I bled from the evening of the 4th of July to the morning of the 11th. My period is usually 3-4 days, not 8! But I mourned the loss and moved on. 

I have been nauseous since before my period started, and bloated and sore, and it hasn't gone away. I started spotting last night, and just had a weird feeling and took a leftover test and it looks pretty darn positive. What the heck? I went to the doctor and had a positive test there, but they didn't see anything on the ultrasound and my hcg level was 6! Could I have just had a freak ovulation cycle and just got pregnant again? Is that why it's so low? If I miscarried then, why did it go from positive to negative to positive more than 2 weeks after the negative?!

I had an ectopic pregnancy a few months ago and this feels nothing like that. I'm so lost!

Anyone else EVER experienced this? How'd it turn out?

Replies