Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC after a year

Hi. I have never done anything like this I don’t even have social media but I’m really struggling. I have been trying for over a year and just found out partner has low sperm count. 
I am not coping very well and I’m crying everyday and I feel like I’m getting on everyone’a nerves cause I’m just so sad. I also work for the health visiting team so babies are always in my face! I just wondered if anyone has any advice or anything to help me with so I feel like it’s worth getting up in the morning. Thanks x 

Replies

• Options
    Hubby and I have been ttc for years and I’ve had 6 miscarriages but we’re not giving up. I’ve been through every emotional thing and always have hope in the end. My last miscarriage was in April at 5 weeks and we are still gribut next year we are going to try Clomid. I have PCOS and hubby has low sperm count low mobility but we really want children and have hope that God will bless us with children in His time.
  • Options

Hubby and I have been ttc for years and I’ve had 6 miscarriages but we’re not giving up. I’ve been through every emotional thing and always have hope in the end. My last miscarriage was in April at 5 weeks and we are still gribut next year we are going to try Clomid. I have PCOS and hubby has low sperm count low mobility but we really want children and have hope that God will bless us with children in His time.
    Hi , don’t know if you remember me? I had 4 mmc. It ended up being immune issues. I’m sorry you are suffering the same. I had treatment and recently had a baby. Pm me if you want more info xxx