Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

VERY VERY faint line on FR??

Hi ladies,

a little bit of history about me and my pregnancy. I lost our first baby 4 weeks and 3 days ago at 12 weeks where they found my angel with no heartbeat, I then spontaneously lost him over the 3 days (fri-sun).
We have been TTC since last day of bleeding and I am currently 10DPO.
I woke up feeling sick at about 2.43am (I checked the clock) and this morning with my 2nd Urine I took a FR. There is such a very faint line but I have compared it to my test on monday which was a definite BFN and there is a line barely visible but there all the same

Could I be pregnant? I have been feeling dizzy, tired, sore back and twinges in my uterus and now sickness.

I dont want to get too excited as I know my AF could overule this as its so faint.

has anyone gotten a very faint line and then tested week and got a darker like?

I think im going mad but I so want this to be my sticky bean.

xx

Replies

• Options
    hey babe it does sound like it could be a BFP i did get very faint lines on FR when i was 1st preg they do get darker tho so my only advice sweet is leave off testing tomo and test on friday morning youe levels should have gone up and if it is a BFP then the line will be darker!!

sorry not much help but good luck

sending sticky baby dust to you x x x x xx xx

MJ34+4
  • Options
    image thanks hun..
    i just dont want to get excited and then the witch gets me.. im almost certain there is a line there. Im going to wait until next week to test I think. see what happens.

xx