Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Smelly?

Whilst i'm logged in with my questions, I thought i'd ask about our rear end. Is it just me or do our farts and number two's really really stink? I cant bear my own smell and hubby cant believe that it hasnt come out of a bloke!!!!

Replies

• Options
    My farts don't seem to be smelly... though there has been a hell of a lot more of them!! But my no2s have definitely caused a bit of a stink! am i good competition with oh! lol x
  • Options
    Hell yeah! I'm completely whiffy!! Even my toddler said I was smelly the other day, hehe.
  • Options
    lol, ur right
  • Options
    I havnt noticed this throughout my pregnancy but now im 41 weeks i spend most of my evenings on my birthing ball and i find this tends to make me have more wind!! Im so glad i live alone with my 5 year old (hes usually in bed tho) cos its really bad.
  • Options
    Hi ya yes my farts and number two's have gotten to be really smelly! Lol Worse than OH and that is saying something. lol

Jayne
  • Options
    Mine are numerous but not that smelly, although I do more smelly ones than normal. In my last prgnancy I was sometims sick cos of my number twos. LOL
  • Options
    well compared to my mums oh my rear end seems to produce roses!
  • Options
    not the farts, it's the burps... seriously, I can clear a large room in one shot, we're talking 100 yr old rotten eggs! At least if it comes out as a fart you don't have to taste it... imageops:
  • Options
    Tell me about it, I'm farting like a trouper! LOL!!
    Even woke my OH the other night, he was not impressed LOL!! image