Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bottom of my belly gone jelly!??

Hi.. im so sorry for asking so many questions!...
its my first pregnancy and im 34+3

Had a scare that waters may have broken, went to hospital and they said its unlikely...

however.. for some reason i feel he's moved lower and the bottom of my belly (which was hard before) has gone all fatty and jelly!!??. does this mean anything?.. or have i simply put on more weight there?

i get more and more confused every day!..
Anyone else had this?

:\?

Replies

• Options
    hi,
    Exactly the same thing happened to me last time i was pregnant, went to docs and midwife and they didnt have a clue why. Turns out the baby had turned round and gone back to back (still head down)
    Toni x
  • Options
    Im 36 weeks and have noticed something similar. I is definately softer anyway x
  • Options
    im glad im not the only one!.. I though i was going mad?/.. and i though it was a wierd question to ask... Glad i did now!...

thanks for that... perhaps he's moved then.. as he's been going crazy in there the last couple of days!

• Options
    the midwife was feeling my tummy yesterday by the way and she never commented. Forgot to ask as i wanted to know where the head was.

Pregnant Lady, I doubt that the jelly feeling at bottom of bump is to do with waters breaking as mine definately haven't. I could be wrong though as I am not a medical professional of course. Samxx