Forum home Family life & relationships Food & recipes
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

what is your least fav food?

what is your least fav food?
i cant stand garlic the smell and everythin about it makes me feel sick, i cant eat anythin it is on.its a nightmare at home cause my boyfriend loves garlic bread and has it quite often. so when he has had it i cant kiss him till the next day even when he brushes his teath its still there lingering. urg!

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev099pr___.png

Replies

• Options
    has to be butter or marg. i can use it in cooking baking and stuff but if it gets near my sandwiches im soo sick.
  • Options
    tomatoes!! yuk yuk. which obviously causes probs. no pizza or spag bol for me. i was making something for lo the other day and had to deseed a tomatoe and it was gross all squichy in my hand!!
  • Options
    CHEESE!!!!!! I don't eat cheese - except cheesecake and pizza!
    Then I don't like Fish and all sorts of other things - but the lists good go on! lol!!!
    XXXXX
  • Options
    meatballs - I like other types of balls though!!!
  • Options
    kidney, i dont know how anyone eats it!
  • Options
    o god i know i think kidney is mingin, the texture everythin,i also hate liver.

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev099pr___.png

• Options
    Peas. They are Satans vegetable as far as I am concerned and I would be happy to never see or smell another one as long as I live! Yeeeuuukkk!
  • Options
    Kidney, Liver, mushrooms, celery, carrots, marmite, bananas and rhubarb! Yuk Yuk Yuk!
  • Options
    CHEESE!!!!!! I don't eat cheese - except cheesecake and pizza!
    Then I don't like Fish and all sorts of other things - but the lists good go on! lol!!!
    XXXXX
    No cheese? You must be mad, I practically live on the stuff.

I don't like bananas or anything banana flavoured...even something that is tropical fruit flavour I have to check if it has banana flavouring.

I also hate custard, liver, kidneys (& anythin like that), peas, sprouts, onions (but only if theyre cooked, I like raw onions on sarnies), chicken, bacon...and the list goes on lol...
  • Options
    Prawns - yak, awful things, or any type of seafood that has eyes, its just not right !!

Also must agree with liver & kidney, sorry couldnt touch the stuff.

And Oranges although i like fresh orange from a bottle, i hate the smell, my daughter loves them & i detest peeling them for her.

Also coffee & lager - yak, smell of both turn my stomach !!
  • Options
    Oh & mushrooms, fungus - yak xx