Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Want to Scream!!

I don't know why but I feel like I'm about to explode! I want to cry and shout, just feel really angry at the mo, it's been brewing for a few hours now and I can do absolutely nothing with it tonight. OH is away until early hours, the kids are driving me crazy and I have to have a staff meeting at my house tonight and as of yet no one has turned up - not impressed!

Sorry but just really needed to let it out x

Replies

• Options
    Plus the curry I've made is going to burn at this rate x
  • Options
    its horrible feeling like that isnt it!
    i feel like I want to scream too, i ache all over and oh wont massage me. uncomfortable and bloated. probably doesnt help sitting at computer but im bored!! think ill put lo to bed in a min and go to bed myself.
    hope you feel better soon, send the kids to bed and get a cuppa and maybe some sneaky chocolate lol x x x
  • Options
    How rude of them to not turn up! My kids were driving me potty today too (must be the weather). ds was being horrible to dd, and it was just a constant round of screams, crying, fighting, naughty step, and tears (the tears were from me! lol!). They are in bed now, and I am sitting here with the tv off, candles lit, and savouring the silence! x