Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bye xx

Ive had a good think about it and I think Im going to leave. I dont know how it happened - maybe its because Im really upset today anyway but I feel like even though I want to support you all as youre all really warm and big hearted - I feel like I need a break. I really appreciate all the advice and kind words you all gave me. I feel like maybe Ive been a bit too trusting and naive -

Everyone else is so upbeat and sweet, I think I need some time out to help cheer myself up. I dont think Ill be back though - its all a bit too much especially as I dont want to upset anyone and I obviously have

I wish everyone of you lots of luck, best wishes, sweets, chocolate, cats, cute cuddley bears, laughs, chuckles and general fun happy times.

Byyyyeeeeee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Its been a blast

Replies

• Options
    Oh honey don't be silly don't go!!!!!! Just stay here!!! Ignore the silly cow she's really not worth u going!!! PLEASE don't u'll make me feel bad cause it was my argument that got all this started- PLEASE STAY!!!!
  • Options
    Theres no need for you to feel bad - your the only level headed one out of this whole thing -

Ill decide after a fun weekend - see how I feel..........

But if I come back it is on the understanding that even though it wasnt my argument she made it so I cant forgive her. I dint want to do this because I like to get on with everyone - and I dont want to fall out with anyone, but I really dont think there was any need. What I wrote about keeping her in obviously meant nothing to her.

Lilac your soo brill and a proper sweetie. I just sooo wish Id kept out of it - Im so sorry for sticking my big (size 5) foot in it.

I have to go cos I have to be somewhere - but Ill see how things pan out

I hope youre okay - have a good weekend

xxxxx mand
  • Options
    oh honey i really hope u have a fun weekend and change ur mind, every1 on here is so lovely their the reason i always come back :\) !!! I shall be waiting b the computer on monday WAITING 4 U!!!! I will hunt u down if u don't come back image *said in the most unstalkerish way possible* xxxxxxx
  • Options
    Oh Popsicle, please stay!!!!
    You haven't upset anyone, please forget the stupid comments that were made. You deserve to be on here.
    If you can please just stay on Long -term TTC and don't go over to TTC.
    We want you to stay, come on chick have a think about it.
    Lulubell xx

http://tt.lilypie.com/fbIPp1/.png

• Options
    Heya hun

I seem to have missed most of what has been said over on ttc but please stay.
    xx
  • Options
    damn damn damn!! i always miss the info!
    popsicle dont leave hunni, we'll miss you waaaaaaaaaaay too much.
    i get the general jist of what went on, Cant believe Mellissa86 would be that way.......

stay stay!
  • Options
    Thanks for being so understanding -

Ive decided that I will still come on here every once in a while to see how everyone is getting on or if i have some news or if i spot a topic i might be able to help with....

but I was considering cutting my addiction to this site down anyway not for any reason to do with the site - more for personal reasons.

Before I started using this site - despite being ttc for ages somehow we seemed to be handling it all quite well, when I first started using the site I loved seeing all the happy stories, excitment amongst everyone about who's testing when and the rest.
    Now I feel like its all wearing me down too much and I cant think of anything else and David has started getting stressed becos Im talking about it a lot more. As soon as I realised Dave was getting upset with it all I started thinking - right Id better hold back on using the site, which would have been about now anyway regardless of anything else that happened.

Good luck ladies, I hope youre all coping well. Keep up with the PMA. I think I will have more PMA if I dont use the site as much.

But I will remember you all and I really hope I get to see you in the Pregancy Forums soon

xxxxxxxxxx