Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

One day late...

Well, I have been really good and resisted the urge to test early and now my af is one day late I thought I would give in and test. So I tested with the first pee of the morning and got a big fat negative boooo! I feel like my af is on its way, but then I did when I got a positive result with Bren so I guess that doesn't mean a lot. It has been more pain in the lower back than normal though and I have been feeling so tired lately along with moments feeling sick which is how I felt when I was pregnant with Bren. Not sure if it is my mind playing tricks on me so I think I will have to keep busy so I don't go crazy with the wait!

I didn't get a positive until my af was about 5 days late with Bren so I think I will have to be a good girl and keep my other test hidden at the back of a drawer lol! That's if my af doesn't get here first anyway. So hoping we have done it this month as it would mean my due date was a week before hubby starts his summer hols from school so he would be around to help out during the first 8 weeks which would be fantastic.

Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies! xx;\)

Replies

• Options
    Wow...My fingers are well and truly crossed for you Liz!! How exciting... I really hope its positive! Sending positive vibes to you.............. xx
  • Options
    Fingers crossed it's possitive this month x
  • Options
    Good luck Liz, part of me is really a bit jealous even though we are well and truly finished at 3 kids, lol.

Baby dust to you, Shell
  • Options
    Good luck Liz!! God, if you are, your bloomin timing is impeccable girl!! XXX
  • Options
    Thank you! Still no af, I'm sure it is going to arrive though. I've been out chopping wood for the winter with hubby this afternoon to take my mind off things while Bren was being entertained by some friends children!

I will keep you posted! x:\)
  • Options
    sending lots of baby dust! Good luck honey x
  • Options
    Oooh, good luck Liz!! How exciting!! In 9 months you could have 2 los!!!!

xxxx
  • Options
    keeping everything crossed for you mrs!
  • Options
    Thank you!

Still no af, feeling a bit sicky this afternoon but that may partly be down to the fried egg sarney I had for breakfast - naughty mummy!!

Still feel like it could arrive at anytime though so trying not to get my hopes up. x
  • Options
    oooo! Sounds promising! keeping everything crossed for you!
  • Options
    Ooh, how exciting! You're now 2 days late then so good luck!