Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Back from EPU....

completely devestated!!!

Got my bloods done again, down from 71 to 63 so got yet another internal scan. They found the little bean in my right tube, it has stopped growing so luckily has not ruptured my tube. I cant believe that this happened and it has taken them this long tp find out, this is my 5th time up at the hospital. I feel totally lost and heartbroken xxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Sorry to hear that hun image

Take care xx
    Sharon x
  • Options
    oh wigzy i'm so sorry to hear that, no words i have cld possibly make u feel better

take care

xx

• Options
    So sorry to hear that hun, love and hugs.xxx
  • Options
    *hugs* so sorry to hear that xxx
  • Options
    Im so very sorry to hear that hun. Sending you big hugs and thinking of you.

Suzi xxx
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that, but like SB says at least you now know for sure what the situation is and can start to grieve.

Take care babes.

XX

MrsW
  • Options
    So sorry to hear that.
    Take care,
    Alison xx
  • Options
    So so sorry to hear ur terrible news, how awful that its taken them this long to find out. Gud luck for the future hun, all my love xxx
  • Options
    Hunni I am so sorry to hear your news. I am thinking of you and sending you big hugs. Take care xxx
  • Options
    ooh hun big hugs((()))im so sorry and how awful u have been to the hospital and its taken them this long x x x x xx
  • Options
    Oh no, I'm really sorry to hear that. Take care, and draw on all the support you can.

God bless xxxx
  • Options
    Im really sorry to hear your news wigzy.
    I had an ectopic pregnancy earlier this year which took nearly 2 weeks to diagnose, so I know how you are feeling.

If you need to talk, I am here.
    Naomi xxx
  • Options
    Thanks girls for all your support, I really appreciate it at this awful time!! I have no tears left and have zero PMA. I thought this was meant to be the happiest time of my life and it has turned out to the hardest and most heartbreaking!! xxxxxx