Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

happy xmas, how did it go??

Well ladies I can actually say "I had a great xmas day".(sorry but good days are few and far between for us lately)
My 3 kids got up at 6.50am so not at all early, and we had stockings then breakfast and then spent a really, exciting(argue free) time opening pressies.
Hubby actually got me two pressies that were a complete suprise for once!!!lol
We had a fab xmas dinner and hubby and I shared the cooking which was great as no pressure on me all the time.
After a few really awful and difficult years we are finally getting to be a solid/happy family again and I LOVE IT!!
So how was yours????
WISHING YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY XMAS GIRLS xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Very excited about tomorow too as its my youngest DD's birthday....3 years old tomorow...how time flies, shes such a little devil but I wouldnt change her for the world.xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi everyone, hope you all had a good xmas!
    We had a good start to the day when Angelo let us lie in until 9am. He then had his stocking and seemed most impressed by the clementine in there! We then went down to have brekkie and open presents. Angelo is still quite innocent about christmas and hardly noticed his presents under the tree, was still more interested in the decorations. We went to friends in the village for dinner which was lovely and completely stress free for me not having to cook. Came back to ours where Angelo had a little nap & opened a few more pressies. When he was fast asleep for the night we had some friends over for what was supposed to be a small buffet & drinks but we all ate way too much! I'm 7 months pregnant and it's been a difficult pregnancy so far, however I was feeling quite good on xmas day so chuffed about that!

babs hope your dd had a great birthday. xx
  • Options
    We had a great day too, despite last minute dinner guests (parents in law). for once they were actually bearable, my living room looked like a toy shop. the children had a great time and jake my eldest even said that it was his best Christmas ever.

Hope everyone else had a great Christmas too. xxx
  • Options
    Ous was lovely as lo is now old enough to rip her own paper off the pressies and did so with gusto!! She couldn't then understand when it was time for oh and I to open ours as she wanted to do it all!!!! Our front room now looks like a toy shop and every available space is crammed full of stuff, I don't know where we'll put it all. I have loved every minute of Xmas and I didn't even burn the turkey this year!!!

:lol:
  • Options
    Magical to see lo's in the xmas excitement isnt it???

Glad your xmas's went well....................... So all it leaves me to say is..............................Happy New Year Ladies and Lo's.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx