Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

So Proud!

Im so proud of my little man! hes 15 weeks and In the past 2 days hes started rolling back to front, liking tummy time (nd tonight shuffled foward an inch on his belly!) reaching out for toys, laughng more consistantly, pulling himself up to sitting, pullng his dummy in nd out of his mouth a lot and loving his door bouncer oh and falling asleep without being rocked! Its soo much in 2 days im really roud of my litle Connor!

Gill
xxxx

[Modified by: rainbowshoes on 02 January 2009 22:37:12 ]

Replies

• Options
    all happens so quickly doesnt it! millie laughs when i tell her its bedtime now??!! lol i use to have to be sooo funny for her to laugh!
  • Options
    bless him
  • Options
    its amazing isn't it? My daughter is just at the proper belly laugh stage and if she's doing it while my oh is trying to talk to me he calls me ignorant because i'll start jibbering in baby talk to keep her half way through conversation with him. lol

Lisa xxx
  • Options
    ah bless him! well done connor! xx
  • Options
    It really is an amazing feeling, doesnt your heart feel like its gonna burst sometimes?
    I cant wait til hes belly laughing
    xx