Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

IM PREGNANT!!

Yes as it says on the title im pregnant again!!! not planned as grace is only 8 mths!im only 5 weeks so early days but thought id share with you all!! xxx

Replies

• Options
    congratulations hope all goes well.nice new yr present.
  • Options
    Congratulations babe that's wonderful news!! Am green with envy in a happy way if that makes sense?!! xx
  • Options
    Congratulations - what great news!
  • Options
    Yay congrats!
    xxx
  • Options
    congrats hun. xx
  • Options
    thanx ladies!!
  • Options
    Awww congrats babe thats great news x
  • Options
    congrats hun
  • Options
    so u rnt all thinking im a mad woman as grace will only be 17mths when lo arrives(all being well) lol xx
  • Options
    No I think it will be hard work but great fun. Well done you, am very envious.
  • Options
    If that makes you a mad woman what does it make me!? I've got 12 months between mine!!

Congrats honey!!

xx

[Modified by: garfield on January 05, 2009 07:38 PM]

• Options
    Aw congratulations!!

I don't think you're mad lol, there's 12 months between my girls and youngest wasn't planned (yep I was terrified when I found out!) but I'm so so glad she came along when she did- best suprize ever!

xxx
  • Options
    Congrats hun! I'm preggo again too! Theo is 4 and a half months and I'm 13+3 weeks. If your a mad woman than the men in white coats are already on their way to me with a straight jacket with my name on!
    xxx
  • Options
    Ooh congratulations! Im kinda jealous. I don't want to be pregnant yet though but sure u'll cope great xx
  • Options
    thanx all!! iv wrked it out that holly would be at school full time so makes me feel slightly better that i wnt have them all at home lol
  • Options
    aww congrats hun!
    xxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Thats the same as me! Abby is at school full time so will just have Theo plus newby at home. But I'm due 10th of july but I think baby will be about a week early as I'm having a c-section and then Abby will break up for the 6 week summer holidays at the end of july so will have all 3 at home for 6 weeks!!
    xxx
  • Options
    carlybarley,will your oh have time off with you to help?those 6 weeks hols drive me mad!! are you feeling really tired?i got really tired with grace when i was lookin after holly! xxx
  • Options
    congratulations!! i dont think your mad at all. my oh and his brother have only 18 months between them, oh is 28 and bil is almost 30 and they have grown up the best of friends! it will be lovely.
  • Options
    congratulations!! i dont think your mad at all. my oh and his brother have only 18 months between them, oh is 28 and bil is almost 30 and they have grown up the best of friends! it will be lovely.