Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

faith at the consultant tomorrow need some support

STRESS
I thought i was doing ok about all apart from today just worrying about every thing wonts going on. They might be blood test ect stress. She had blood test before so i wont comeing it was really hard my mum big help but she not comeing Andy has said that if she haveing test he going out of the room MEN. just hope they sort her her out. Need some support
carrie faith

[Modified by: cazmac10 on 12 January 2009 21:58:57 ]

Replies

• Options
    Good luck for tomorrow babe.Let us know how you get on xx
  • Options
    Big hugs for tomorrow! You know where I am if you want to chat hun! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    hey,

good luck for tomorrow, just remember that even if they do have to do blood tests they wont last long and could help her for her future

Lisa and Louise
  • Options
    be thinking of you tomoro daisy had some blood tests done on friday and i kept telling myself it was going to make her better in long run also babe faith will need her mummy no one can comfort her like you can xxx
  • Options
    Good luck sweetie hope you get some answers
    xxx
  • Options
    Sending you a big hug and good luck for tomorrow
  • Options
    thank you girls just hope it will be all sort out soon i will let you tomorrow how we get on
  • Options
    Mate - will try to get hold of you on facebook or by phone coz if its fairfield (or a nearby hospital I could find) then I dont mind coming with you and holding Faith if they do need bloods done!

Let me know hon
    xxxxx
  • Options
    you all so good to me thank you
  • Options
    youll prob be asked to leave, i was with davids, as faith wont remember it but you will. good luck hun xxx
  • Options
    Hi Carrie
    Just sending you & Faith lots of hugs and I'm sure everything will go ok. She's a strong little girl xx
  • Options
    Good luck for tomorrow x
  • Options
    Hello!
    Good luck for tomorrow, I hope they can give you some answers!!
    Take care and keep us posted.
    Lydia and Lillith xx
  • Options
    Hello!
    Good luck for tomorrow, I hope they can give you some answers!!
    Take care and keep us posted.
    Lydia and Lillith xx