Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

North West Mums - Did we decide???

I think we got a bit side-tracked along the lines!

Did we actually decide if we are going to meet for pizza next week?

Think Nicki's voucher must be screaming to be used

xxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    i think going to pizza hut next Thursday hun
  • Options
    yes, i think was thu 29th!

they open 11.30 i think?....
  • Options
    I thought it was the 29th too - I need to speak to Listef to see if she's coming as it's my turn to drive!!
    xx
  • Options
    Oh crappy. iv double booked us! im supposed to be shopping with my friend, i will see what i can do and get back to you!
  • Options
    we might be able to join you - have got to see whats happening as have other people to fit in/around our visits.... can we just turn up on the day or do we have to tell you in advance?
    xx
  • Options
    Have we got any idea about numbers???

Am pretty sure we had the table from 10.30 last time but thinking bout booking early in the week.

MummyStephe - dont worry will add a couple on the numbers and if you can make it will be brill to meet you.

xx
  • Options
    I've only gone and sold my car so I'm out unless I've managed to buy another one by then! It was my turn to drive Listef too if she managed to re-arrange image
    Hopefully I'll be sorted though - will let you know!
    xx
  • Options
    they open at 11:30, so who else is in!!??
  • Options
    Me as long as I can sort myself a car out!
    xx
  • Options
    and me!!
  • Options
    not me, sorry ladies! wish we could make it! will be there next time though
  • Options
    Gonna have to pass this time. Hubby doesnt want to spend our whole week off together meeting "my friends" when he'd much rather go and play mummys boy with the MIL instead.

will look out for the next time and jump on a train with out the grumpy poo.
    And I was so looking forward to it aswell. :cry:

xxx
  • Options
    hi girls!

i do apologise but i will not be able to make it after all!

issy is quite grotty with a chest infection, and all she wants to do is whinge and cuddle me!!

if she is better, then i'll get back in touch, but thought it better to let you know now, instead of last minute!!

xxxxxx