Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

come dine with me..anyone watch?

hi girls

has anyone been watching come dine with me? they are all mad! i cant believe that girl went to bed on her night and they had to cook for themselves :lol:

and that man that did the jamaican night, whats his problem!!

im hooked its fab

xx

Replies

• Options
    Oh my god i watch it every night! i even make the oh do the feed due at that time so i dont miss it lol

He's a freak that guy i thought he was going to fly for the bimbo women lol he's like a fatter version of the guy from red dwarf! oh and gayer lol
  • Options
    i wouldnt have even gone to the fat mans house if i was that girl,

love the way the older woman talks too!!

xx
  • Options
    yes saw that one... abi TITmuss what a bore!

xx
  • Options
    i love the show!! i always forget to watch it as i'm usually on here or seeing to the kids!

might have to remember to watch it later, if oh lets me.

becki.xx
  • Options
    LOL.I always watch it,been hooked from the start,not as keen on the celeb version,but watch that too lol..AND masterchef!
    This weeks was filmed in Preston which isnt far from me!what a bunch of odd uns!
    I would of died had I been Dawn,falling asleep like that on her night to host a party!loved the gay guy who won though!!!
    Best is sometimes they have back to back episodes on,cant think what sky channel but its great!lol see i really do love the show x
  • Options
    I watch it solely for the narrator guy - he rips it out of them and I can hardly breathe for laughing half the time!!! My OH is a head chef in a hotel and he loves watching it too, I think he just likes the fact that some of them can't cook and he can lol
    xxx