Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

It's going great...

Hey all

Just an update really. After switching to formula on Monday things have been so so so much better. Lucy has been having about 6oz every 3 hours during the day and sleeping through from 8 till 8 (although not last night, we we're up with her teeth from 3am, doom!). Also she has started to nap again through the day which she totally stopped doing last week. Her little routine is back and she is such a happy little baby again now. Woohoo!

She was like a different baby instantly but i wanted to see if it was just a fluke, now on day 3 i'm guessing its not, love it! x

Replies

• Options
    That's smashing news well done both you and your happy little one! It's lovely when they finally go back to how they used to be-today Alfie's done the same (touch wood!!) and it's such a relief xx
  • Options
    Aw fab, it's great isn't it, she's such a joy to be around again instead of constantly screaming! x
  • Options
    Do you know that's really made me smile and the reason I come on here. To share all the lovely moments when we are successful and all the crappy ones where we're tearing our hair out!!xx