Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

sharp pains

hello ladies.....

i went for my first scan 2 weeks ago and was told that we are having twins!!! after the initial shock we are delighted.....consultant confirmed that the babies are in separate sacs.....just wanted to ask did any of you experience really sharp shooting pain up inside your vagina (tmi)....i have been experiencing this from about week 8.....the docs have just put it down to stretching etc but haven;t really given me a definite answer,,,,,,,i had a slight bleed at 12weeks ...babies were fine but now im over analysing everything... any advice on any type of pains i will experience would be appreciate just to put my mind at rest!!!

Replies

• Options
    Grr just wrote a big long reply and BE ate it! Basically yes,I get those horrible pains too and it is just stretching,after all we're expecting our bodies to grow twice as fast!

You'll get a lot of aches and pains,I get them all the time and get more uncomfortable by the day! I'm pretty paranoid about everything too,but with every day that passes I relax more and I have my 20w scan on Mon so fingers crossed all is good!

Kay 20+2 xx
  • Options
    I had a lot of pains when I was pregnant with my twins and everything was fine image x