Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

any advice on twin pushchairs?

Hi
Hope you dont mind me popping in but I need some advice and know you ladies are the ones to give it lol. There is a 4 year age gap between my two sons and my daughter, but now i'm expecting my fourth baby. It was a total shock as I wasnt having anymore and quite scary as my babies have all been preemies. Elise is 18 months old now, but came into the world at 28 weeks. Although bub isnt due until the end of Dec, theres a very good chance it could be born at least 3 months early.
i realise i'm going to need a twin pushchair this time and am not sure which type would be best. I'm quite small and so dont want one thats too wide or heavy for me.
Can you recommend any?
Sorry if i rattle on too much.

Maria xx

Replies

• Options
    hiya, been a while since i needed a twin buggy but when shopping for my pram this time round i saw the icandy pear and i wanted one!! i am just thinking that if you do have another premmie it would be ideal as you can have a carrycot and a buggy seat! quite pricey though, i am sure somebody else will be along with better suggestions though! x
  • Options
    ooh thanks
    will try and have a look at one.
    thanks again
    maria
  • Options
    I loved my phil and teds, it is really light and no bigger than a single pushcair to fit in and out of doors, also loved the fact that when you have finished with it being a double it converts to a single. Good luck with this pregnancy. x
  • Options
    I second the Phil and Teds!! I could'nt live without mine image x x x
  • Options
    Hi Hayley
    that sounds ideal. Elise has only just started walking and wants to walk everywhere but its so slow lol
    i like the idea of making it into a single when i'm ready. thanks for that.
    Maria x
  • Options
    Hi Hayley
    that sounds ideal. Elise has only just started walking and wants to walk everywhere but its so slow lol
    Maria x
  • Options
    Hi Hayley
    Maria x
  • Options
    I've just been given a phil and ted and love it. My youngest is 2 1/2 so using it as a single at the mo but expecting no6 in a few weeks so will then be using it as a double. So much lighter and less bulky than doubles I have had before!

Claire 37+1
  • Options
    Think I've found one i like. it's at mothercare and is called the hoxton tandem. Has anyone bought one of these and if so , are they any good?
    Thanks Claire for your reply.

Maria x
  • Options
    hi i had a graco stadium duo.it was only ??180 an got a car seat with it.we didnt get a raincover with it but it cost us ??10 for ao ne but i konw they sometimes do a special offer and you get one.the website is percious little angel .co.uk or .com.ebay baby shops are great to.x
  • Options
    hi i had a graco stadium duo.it was only ??180 an got a car seat with it.we didnt get a raincover with it but it cost us ??10 for ao ne but i konw they sometimes do a special offer and you get one.the website is percious little angel .co.uk or .com.ebay baby shops are great to.x