Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Beanstalk Smart Trike?

Hey everyone,
My lo is gonna be 2 in 2 weeks and we are looking on the argos website for some birthday present ideas! (They have so much cool stuff on there, oh is getting scared at how much Im planning on spending :lol: )

We want to get him a trike and just wondered if anyone has this? Or if anyone can recommend any

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3674990.htm

Thanks xxx

Replies

• Options
    hi there I got one of these for my boy's 1st birthday and he loved it, but he's 2 next week and now very bored with it and has outgrown it

his grandparents are buying him this for 2nd and hoping this will be "big boy" for him!!

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3675102/c_1/1|category_root|Toys+and+games|14417629/c_2/2|cat_14417629|Bikes,+ride-ons,+trikes+and+scooters|14417767/c_3/3|cat_14417767|Battery+and+pedal+powered+vehicles|14417772.htm

don't know why its such a long link!!
  • Options
    oh my god thats amazing! :lol:image now i wanna get both!

i dont think my oh will have any complaints about buying lo that :lol:

if your little boy has outgrown it already i might have to rethink getting him the trike :\(

[Modified by: Mummy*B* on September 22, 2009 04:01 PM]

• Options
    yup i just showed my oh it on msn and hes dying to get it for sam now haha
  • Options
    my son has that quad racer! he absolutly loves it!
    but well worth buying entertainment wise he hasnt left it alone!

he also has the police motorbike one from there, which is also really good and comes with a police vest, it goes a little faster as its intended for 3 years but he also loves that and will probably last longer.
    (not spoilt, unknown gift from granny when i bought the other!)
    i may warn you though the sound outside sounds like nothing but inside at seven in the mourning (we have a huge, long hallway) does your nut!

[Modified by: xemx on September 22, 2009 06:44 PM]

• Options
    xemx we also have a long noisy hall (wooden flooring, high ceilings) so that will be fun haha

we are gonna get the trike and the quad bike - oh is more excited about it than sam will be lol

[Modified by: Mummy*B* on September 22, 2009 08:00 PM]

• Options
    ohs always are! :lol:

my parter gets more exited about birthdays/christmases then rio does! give him anything remotely gadget inorientated and its like a kid in a sweet shop!