Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Well I won't be pregnant this year!!

My donor has been called away and I have ov pains at the moment so thats it for me for this year as my next but one af will be due in january. I just hope he can make next time. I even asked G's dad if he wanted to 'give me a specimen in a pot' but he declined-I was only asking tongue in cheek but would have used it if he had agreed!!!
I'm quite pi$$ed off about it but on the bright side I don't have to madly rush around cleaning after G has gone to bed.
Helen.xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hey H! Oh that's annoying, isn't it? It was worth asking G's dad - after all, if you don't ask you don't get! I know it's not ideal but at least you can have a nice relaxing xmas with G and not have to fret about donors and ov time and then you can start afresh in Jan and bag that 2010 BFP!

Lots of love, K xxx
  • Options
    aww hun so sorry, hope 2010 is your year.xx
  • Options
    Oh hun (((hugs))))

U will have a 2010 baby image

gems xx
  • Options
    Good on you Helen for asking G's dad. Too bad he wasn't forthcoming. Wishing you loads of luck for a very early 2010 BFP.xx
  • Options
    Oh Helen, im sorry that you wont have your bfp this year but im sure you will do everything possible to make sure you get it in 2010!!
    Good luck Helen xxxxxx
  • Options
    Sorry to read that Helen, wishing all the lick for 2010 xxx
  • Options
    I dont mean to be nosy but when you say donor do you mean you dont have a OH? Sorry to sound stupid i just didnt realise your situation :\)

Tink xx
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!
    Hi Tink, yes I'm a single mum who desperately wants another child before its too late (I'm 41 soon) but I'm happy on my own and not in a position to meet anyone so I am ttc via do it yourself donor artificial insemination, which isn't all that pleasant but if I get pg it will be worth it!
    H.xxx