Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Everyone :D

Thank you for my dedications today :lol:

I just wanted to say as some of you may have noticed i am not shy and i WILL ask something if i feel i need some sort of answer. I never mean to offend anyone at all, i love all the BE ladies to pieces, especially my TTC ladies.

Sometimes people may look at my posts and think "duh" or think i am stupid but as i said to someone else on their post i am only 22 and i do not know anything. I know how much i want a baby etc but with some of my other posts i ask the questions because it is something i wonder and like my mum says "if you don't ask you'll never know".

I hope none of you ladies EVER take my posts to heart or think they are offensive as i would never do that. Sometimes i just need a good ole' rant!!!

So ladies, if you ever want to know anything but daren't ask just email me and i will happily do it image:lol:

Thanks to everyone who reads this, i do love all the BE ladies to bits and you are so kind with your words of advice and your help!!!

Lots of love and Christmassy kisses

Tink xxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    *tink* you seem so lovely imageimage

gems xxx image xxx
  • Options
    I never take what people say on here personally, I think your a lovely bunch of ladies - I've not been here long but I feel like I can come here and say what I like and not have to worry about offending.

I do believe that if you don't ask you will never know image So keep asking image
  • Options
    Always causing bloody controversy this one ;\)

hehe
    :lol:

• Options
    tink you are so heartwarmingly honest.
    I love it(and I love you)

xxx
  • Options
    Lol baby princess you know me so well image

Thanks for the comments everyone, i try to be honest, i am a very gobby person and always get told my mouth will get me into trouble but i am big enough and ugly enough to defend myself :lol: xxx
  • Options
    Tink, I think your questions are ace. And the sincerity that goes with them shows that you have no intention of upsetting people.
  • Options
    aww hun keep it up. love all the girls on here.xxx
  • Options
    loving ur honesty.

if i need anything i'll be emailing you straight away!