Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

B F ..... Limbo!!!

13»

Replies

• Options
    yay! congrats rubyshoes! ive already said congrats on another post but just wanted to say it again. i just read though the whole of this post and its made me grin like an idiot! isn't it funny how we get so emotional over things on here when we don't even know each other?!
    anyway, that was an aside! congrats again xxxx
  • Options
    Woo hoo congrats hun xx
  • Options
    I know what you mean cookiesandcream I have literally been sat in tears over other peoples posts before! Thanks so much again girls, I can't stop smiling image)

Mrs Robson I will most definitely keep you posted - keep your fingers crossed that it;s a sticky one

E x
  • Options
    Congratulations sweetie! Well done you! xxx
  • Options
    RubyShoes....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Yay! You got your BFP!!! I am so, so over the moon for you!!

You're gonna be a brilliant mummy and I wish you a h&h 9 months! See you over in pregnancy!!

You've absolutely made my day image xxxx

• Options
    Thanks Sal - just wish I was nearer to 12 weeks!! But so so thrilled I can't believe I am going to be someones mummy yay!!!!

We just need the rest of our gang to join us now!

E x
  • Options
    aww congrats hun!!! Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months xx
  • Options
    Congrats hun xxxx
  • Options
    Massive Congrats Ruby Shoes!
    KJ.x
  • Options
    congratulations x x x
  • Options
    yay!!! woohoo!!! so so pleased for you!
    massive massive congrats and thinking pma for a sticky bean xxx
  • Options
    yay thats great news, so happy for you. after reading yesterdays post i was sooo sure it was a + but didnt post cause was just what everyone else was saying anyway. congratulations. get a CBD and see it in words x
  • Options
    Congrats hun. SO happy for you.
    Here is to a happy and healthy nine months
    xx
  • Options
    Congratulations RubyShoes...so happy for you!!!
    Love reading positive BFP's image x x
  • Options
    Thanks so much girls, baby dust to all

E x