Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in April 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Welcome to Due in April 2015!

Replies

• Options

Hi piedpiper88 - welcome, and congratulations, quietly!

Welcome and congrats, too to you SShortie - ouch at the sore boobs!

And hello to Eyper: nice to see you in here, as well as Due in March!

• Options
    Hi all I'm due around the 21st of April with number two. I start hcg injections this week as I am on treatment for recurrent miscarriage!!! My little girl is 21 months!

Symptoms so far are slightly sore and heavy boobs and a little queasy. A little bit tired to come 8pm!!!
  • Options

Hello Chip01 - nice to see you here. Congratulations!

Good luck with the injections.

• Options

Lovenkisses my first two were both induced early - 1st at 38 weeks and 2nd at 39+3, so no idea what would happen if I were allowed to go the full way! (probably 2 weeks overdue and another induction knowing my luck!!).

• Options

I'm driving myself slowly insane with symptoms or lack of....  I only really have a slightly sore right boob and tiredness!  I remember with my last pregnancy I had really bad cramping at this time so I'm really scared.  Have a reassurance scan booked for a week on Saturday so counting down the days until then.  I've had 2 mc's since my DD so I'm so so worried there is something wrong xx

• Options
    Good luck becky, hope all is ok, i feel a bit the same, my last 2 pregnancies I was quite sick in the first trimester but hardly had any this time, so a little worried, every pregnancy is different tho, let us know what happens at the scan

• Options

Hello all, I just found out on Monday that I'm also expecting at the end of April, although we were trying I really didn't expect it to happen so quickly, I suffer with PCOS so am delighted.  I'm trying not to get too excitable about it as it is early days, but can't stop thinking about it! image

• Options
    I am jealous of those who don't have symptoms just yet. My babies seem to love giving me morning sickness and constant nausea, and have been being sick for past two weeks already.

Hope the scan goes well for you tomorrow Becky xx
  • Options
    Congrats everyone , here's to a happy and healthy 8 months! Good luck with your scan Becky. The sickness and nausea has started not easy with an active 2 year old to look after image I didn't suffer too bad with my first 2 so hoping it will ease of soon x
  • Options
    I started my injections yesterday and I have to administer them myself in my tummy. They have made me an appointment for a scan on the 1st of September when I will be seven weeks....... Eeeekkkk nervous already!!!!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. Scan is next Saturday!

May I ask what the injections are for Chip01? Poor you!
  • Options
    Hey, i have a scan on Thursday also, I spotted a little the other day so am being sent for 1, i don't mind tho at least I get to c baby.x
  • Options
    I had three miscarriages before having my little girl...... Once pregnant for the forth time I was given hcg injections and it helped me carry to term..... So I am having the same injections..... I really hope it works again!!
  • Options
    Good luck chip, hope all goes well with ur pregnancy. X
  • Options
    I hope these injections are as helpful as they were last time Chip01.

Hope the scan goes well Jojo. I had one this past week and was so strange seeing this little bean on the screen.

Here's to a happy 8 months ladies image x
  • Options

Hi all, congrats on all your pregnancies. This will be my 4th pregnancy, but only 1 little girl who is 3. I am actually due in early May but I will probably have to have a c-section, so will be hopefully giving birth in end April.

I suffer terribly with morning sickness, but normally around 6 weeks, but I have been feeling quite queasy very early on, plus very sore boobs which I have not had before. Also VERY spotty!

Keeping everything crossed for everyone xx

• Options
    Hi everyone, I'm due on the 25th April which will be my 3rd baby. I've been so worried since I found out I was pregnant that something will go wrong image think I'm going to pay for an early scan at 8 week's x
  • Options

Hi, congrats to you all. 

Im expecting No5 around 29th April. I look forward to get to knowing you all and hope you all have a h&h pregnancy xx

• Options

Morning everyone! Hope you're all feeling OK – well, as OK as it's possible to be, given that delightful early-pregnancy threesome of sickness, sore boobs and tiredness!

A special welcome and congratulations to Saraha2, MaddyW, Yaya4 and Jumblies. Lovely to have you here with us!

Saraha2: Hope you're feeling a little less worried with each passing day. 12 weeks seems like such a long time at this point, doesn't it?

MaddyW: Sorry to hear you're feeling so queasy so early on. It's rubbish, isn't it?

Yaya4: How fab to hear you got pregnant quicker than you'd hoped, despite your PCOS! There are lots of lovely women in the BX forums who support each other through dealing with their PCOS - do pop over and see what they're chatting about if you have a moment.

Jumblies: wow, number 5? Hats off to you! How old are your other 4?

• Options

Dd1 is 13, ds1 is 11, ds2 is 6(well in a week he'll be 7) and dd2 is 4.