Forum home› Birth clubs› Due in April 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

5 weeks đź’•

Hello Ladies! 
Just found out we’re pregnant with our 2nd after a chemical pregnancy loss 2 months ago, it’s exciting and nerve wracking but early scan booked in 2 weeks time so fingers crossed we get to April 2020 with you all!!! X

Replies

• Options
    Hi Hazy35! I'm the same as you, 5 weeks with early scan in 2 weeks but this is our first! The days have become soooooo long. I found out last Tuesday. Do you have any symptoms? 
  • Options
    Hi @Otter88! Huge congrats to you on your first pregnancy! Such exciting times! I’m definitely more sluggish, heavier tender boobs, more discharge and stretching kind of cramps. All good signs as do yours sound. 8 week scan on 31st and we have a week holiday before then to take my mind off it. Just relax and be calm, sounds like all going great for you 👍
  • Options
    Congrats to you too @Hazy35! Very exciting times! My pal said to me to get used to worrying as with children this is just the start lol! All sounding great for you too! Distractions and keeping busy (with plenty of relax in between) are the plan. It takes a while to even sink in I think! X