Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in August 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in August 2017

1454647484951»

Replies

• Options

• Options

• Options

awwww so cute 

• Options

is it normal for babies to come more active b4 due date i have 9 weeks left and past two days baby has not stopped moving and there painful movements 

• Options

So after a week in the hospital eith my daughter we are out after her been on oxygen antibiotics and fluids and she is nearly back to her old self as for me and bump ive been dying with the heat and been getting a few braxon hicks but baby bumps growing big but baby is on the small side even tho all my babies have only been in the 6oz mark image29+4 

• Options

Darcy I think it's normal for them to be active right up until labour ? Pattern shouldn't change anyway. And youngmum I'm glad your girl is okay! Must've been scary!

This is prob gonna be a long one from me, so I apologise in advance ! Hospitals are so stressful!

Ive had a mental couple of days. Friday, he had been going crazy in my belly. Literally doing somersaults. Saturday, barely nothing. I had icelollies, laid on my side, had cold water, fruit juices, chocolate. And I just wasn't happy, so my other half took us to the hospital at 8:30pm. We got sent up to delivery straight away & put on a monitor. She said "half an hour" but it ended up being  3 and a half hours as at first, he was moving, but not in a pattern they would've liked and his BPM were a bit up and down on the chart. They did obs on me etc and by midnight they said the monitor readings were lovely and sent me home but to go back if I had anymore worries at all. we got home about 1am. The next day.. (his pattern is that he ALWAYS wakes up with me and the other half when he gets up for work) but nothing. And then the odd little kick all day. I only felt 4. I walked into town to meet a friend, hoping the walk would encourage him to move out of his awkward position so I could feel him more. Had a nice lunch, orange juice with ice in, and a fruit smoothie and still nothing. We went back to the hospital and they wired me up again and listened to him and he was fine. That midwife was awesome tbh. She was easy going, kept me informed, no felt my belly telling me where he was laid exactly and what limb was where 😂 (he's head down which is appar a very good sign, all tho he could still turn breech at this stage) They then sent me for an ultrasound/growth scan as there was an echo heartbeat coming up on the monitor (all is fine, they think he has a slight heart murmur like his mummy) and all tho he is measuring at 33 weeks (and I'm only 30+6) He's only on the middle line on the growth chart... so he's perfectly fine. They just said they'll monitor his growth and I'll possibly be induced earlier ☺️

This morning... he is jiggling away like anything!! But god that scared me! The midwives were amazing though, and always told me to be checked out as that's what they're there for and it's better to be safe than sorry

• Options

Beki the photos are fab! 

Aw no girls you both sound like you've had stressful times! 

I'm just mega fed up now and really tired again, anyone else finding they can only eat little meals now or they feel like the food is sitting on their chest?? 

I'm still leaking a bit but only from the right side and not constant but it isn't really affecting me! 

• Options

Hi everyone, we hope you're all doing well.

We've noticed that this thread is getting super-long - which is brilliant, of course!
    But it also means it's getting harder and harder to load on some devices - and a lot fiddlier to keep up with.

So, if it's OK with you all, we're going to create a new thread, called Due in August 2017 - Part 2- which should be super-speedy and easy to load - where you can carry on your conversation.

We won't delete this thread (as if!); we'll just close it to new posts (so we don't have 2 convos going on at once!) and put up a link to the new thread so everyone knows where to head for.

Trust that all sounds OK.

New Thread Here!

• Options

Hi everyone haven't been on in ages hope your all okay and sorry to hear some of you are having a hard time x

I went to my rainbow clinic a few weeks ago and got my confirmed induction date which is the 6th I have to go in at 9am it's 8 weeks this Sunday can't believe how close it is getting for us all it's so exciting can't wait to meet her we are all ready for her know 😊 I go for another scan next Thursday I love seeing her so much it's so nice last time she was estimated at 2lb 15oz  wondering what she will be know 🤔 iam at the physio on the 4th of July about my pgp but wish was sooner seems silly so close to the baby being born so another 4 weeks of pain until I see someone anyone else suffering with pgp?

also has anyone heard anything from the girl (sorry can't remember her name) who is having twins I have been thinking about her a lot recently I hope her and her girls are okay as ano she was having problems xx

• Options

Hi everyone, we're locking this thread now - please do come on over to the New Thread Here!