Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in August 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The Due in August 2017 Big Birth Announcement Thread!

Replies

• Options

sorry its late ladies so as u all know i went in for my induction on the 2nd aug they tryed to give me an examination but it was to painful then they put the pill thing up there and left me to it they came bk at midnight to see how everything was going and to check on little lady there was no change at 6.30 next morning they put me on monitor for an hour and there was no change so at 830 they sent me for breakfast as soon as i got bk to my room my waters went and the contraction were instant she was on hwr way so rang for midwife who took her time telling me i had loads of time i found the most comfortable place was sitting on the loo wen they finally come and got me to go l and d ward i cud have hurt someone i was only in there 10mins screaming at them gas and air off my head b4 she was here 

• Options

Massive congratulations on Mia & Cian!! 😍💗💙

• Options

Just to let everyone know Layla Jasmine arrived at 2.07 am this morning she is absolutely perfect I will put a picture on later 😊 Iam very sore but apart from that it was a perfect labour couldn't have asked for more we was so looked after xx

• Options

Amazing! Congratulations! Can't wait to see her! 😘😘

• Options

congratulations mummy 

• Options

congranulation mummy!! So happy to hear you had a happy birth story... what a gorgeous name... can't wait to see little Layla xx

• Options

Congratulations mummy on the birth of Layla. XxX 

• Options

Congratulations mummy2828 - wonderful news! Please do come back and let us know your birth story and a pic when you can! We hope you're both doing well. Hooray, another baby! 

• Options

Well I had the tablet put in to try start labour at 10.30am yesterday I started with pains at about 12pm but wasnt anything bad so just kept walking around I got checked at 7.30pm and I was 4-5cms dilated which was a shock as hadnt had any major pain they sent me over to labour ward at 8.50pm and they decided to break my waters at 11pm as i wasn't progressing just staying the same that made the pains become a lot stronger and labour progressed well it was very calm and then at 1.40am I got the urge to push at 2.07 am 7/8/17 she was born it was such a good experience and the midwifes where with me constantly 

good luck to all mummies still to have there babies iam hoping you all have as good an experience as myself xx

• Options

Hi all,

Our little man Robin Patrick was born on Saturday morning weighing 6lbs6oz. It was a traumatic enough delivery and I ended up having an emergency Caesarean section with a general anaesthetic. But he's perfect and it was all worth it.

• Options

Awwww these pictures 😍😍😍 congratulations girls!! 

• Options

Congratulations londongirl! What a cutie!

• Options

awww bless him x

• Options

Omg they're just perfection!! Hope you ladies recover well. 

congratulations xx

• Options

Mummy2828, that is the most gorgeous picture! 
    Hi londongirl - lovely to hear from you! So sorry to hear about your traumatic birth - mind if we asked what happened? Robin is lovely, we hope you're healing well. 

• Options

Gorgeous pic is or your Babies mummy and London girl. X

• Options

I just had a beautiful baby girl this morning. Had to have an epidural due to my condition contraction started yesterday on my due date and she came early this morning. One advise is always trust ur body and listen to the midwives they are great 

• Options

Hi ladies

Congratulations on all your lovely babies. My son Oliver James made an appearance at 00:28 on the 10th, 8 days before his due date. Was a bit of a traumatic ending to the birth, reached fully dilated but pushes were not moving baby and his heart rate kept dropping so after 3 hours at 10cm they rushed me to theatre and gave me an epidural, episiotomy and helped him out with forceps. Despite being told throughout that he would be a very small baby he came out at 6lb12. Still a diddy boy but much nicer size than they had expected. Hope you are all well and enjoying your time with your babies. Seems to be a very boy orientated August with all these boy births! Xximage

• Options

Time for my birth story now.

Pain started at 6:50p.m in the evening. They were 5 to 6 mins apart.

Lost my water at 7:45p.m.

I went straight to the hospital as they said i was strep b positive.

I was given a room at 9:30. It was a pool room but i didnt use the pool. I was examined and informed that i was 3 c.m dilated. 

At 10:30 i was given pain killer tablets and antibiotic and gas and air.

AT 11p.m i was having contractions after every two mins. At 1a.m i couldnt take it anymore so i asked for an epidural. The mw examined me again and told me i was still 3 c.m so she would give me di morphine injection. She gave me one.

As soon as i had the injection i started having strong contractions. After 4 to 5 pushes aisha the little princess was here weighing 3.2 kg at 1:20.

She was back to back and when her shoulders were coming out she twisted her shoulders so that gave me a bad tear. 

I am sore right now. I just had an hour sleep. Enjoying my toast. Aisha is a bit mucousy but she latched well. 

i have just copy pasted my story from the due in august thread.

• Options

Congratulations Hope Again and all the other August mums