Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The Due in February 2019 Big Birth Announcement Thread!

Hello everyone!

February is around the corner, so we thought it was time for the members of the Due in February 2019 Birth Club, to have your own special thread for your birth announcements.

Please use it to tell us all about your labour and birth, and your first moments with your newborn – and we'll come and shower you with congratulations and coo all over your baby pictures. 

Good luck everyone! We can't wait to hear all about your baby's first few moments!

Replies

• Options

Our little boy born 22.01.19 at 11:52am exactly 38 weeks. He has fluid on his lungs and so is in SCUBU at the moment but they are hopeful he’ll be back with me today. He will probably just have a grunt for a while until the fluid is drained x

• Options

Ah congratulations northerngal! That’s a great photo too!!!

• Options

Oh congratulations Northerngal - that is an incredible pic! Captures the birth perfectly. How are you both doing today? And does he have a name? 

• Options

Congratulations Northerngal x

• Options

Congratulations northerngal!

hope you’re feeling well. all the love in the world to you both 😘 xx

• Options

Congratulations! Hope you are both getting good contact time X

• Options

Ahhh congrats northergal hes gorgeous x

• Options

Congratulations! Hope the draining goes well and you'll both be home soon! x

• Options

Congratulations northengal, wonderful.news. hopefully you'll both be home very soon. Xxx

• Options

Thanks everyone yes really happy they managed to do delayed clamping and skin to skin before him being taken down and I’m really glad I got the chance to do that. He came back to me last night at 10pm and they want to continue to do obs for 24 hours before discharging him. He wouldn’t let them canulate him so they didn’t give him antibiotics but did a chest x ray and have said all is looking positive and his grunt seems to have disappeared. 

Won‘t be long now until everyone’s babies are here 💕 

• Options

Wow, great shot! and congrats on your little one image Glad to hear he's on the mend. Wish you the best. x

• Options

I forgot to put my birth announcement up on here so heres a delayed post.

Murphy Norman Peter was born 6th feb at 2.53am weighing 7lb 9oz. It was a 38 minute labour, very very fast,he wasnt waiting for anything. 

• Options

I wont let me post my photo sorry ladies x

• Options

Welcome to the world Emily Victoria Mae! Born at 1:42am on Sunday 24th February 2019 weighing 8lb 1oz!

• Options

I forgot to post here.

Eli William Shepherd born at 9.51am on 18/02/19  weighing 8lb 11oz. A bit of a long rough ride, but definitely worth the wait.image