Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July 2016 - Part 7

1787980818284»

Replies

• Options

I love the smell of them so I do it just amazing oh hopefully hubby get a Wee tattoo me hubby love tattoos he has 17 I got 14 lol this is one he going get imageWith Wee man name going threw it x

• Options

thats really nice too Jwebster. I really like tattoo too but I find them really sore so I'll wait and see how i cope with labour before I say I'm going to get one lols. do you have to wait long after baby is born to get one?

K85m I hope your oh lets you rest for a bit when he comes home or even let you have a wee hour just to your self. That's cute yout wee boy practicing lols. is Nellie going to cheer him on?

• Options

You must be an absolute Saint K85m he's a lucky guy to have you, hopefully he takes next week off or when your little boy is off on Summer holidays and helps you with the kids. 

they smell lovely and sweet I kept sniffing her head :) she's a little babe I'd post a pic but might get in trouble with them lol 

thats a really nice tattoo jwebster l, I havent got any I was toying with the idea when I had my son but I'd be too scared.. I fainted having my belly button pierced! Major wuss over here lol. Hubby has one on his back a rubbish Chinese symbol think they were in fashion 15 years ago haha X 

having bad cramps today really painful but need to take rabbits to the vet cos there's a virus going round :( xx 

• Options

Oh Claire hope you going go soon Mrs I really through you would have had Wee baby by now chick Claire I say when you gave birth you can do anything oh god remember when everybody had there symbol lol x 

flossyflossy I hope you Wee voilet are ok 

Bet you can't wait hubby home k85m 

i can't wait we'd then hubby off for 2.5 weeks but I think I have cope very well with 4 kids we off for summer xxx

• Options

Sorry I've not been on much ladies, made it home yesterday late afternoon!! So happy to be settling in and home and needing no further treatment for the heamorage!!

hope everyone is getting on well!! 

claire, I hope little many arrives soon, we can't wait to see what hes like and how much he weighs!!!!

• Options

I can give birth with no pain relief but come near me with a needle and I freak out haha. Even after i had my little boy they were trying to inject my leg I was like whats that for?! Lol. I think I'm a lot better with needles lately though haven't hardly got scared at all so maybe I'm not as bad as I was. 

I just want my water birth I'm getting really impatient. I think the sweep will do something on Friday if I haven't gone into labour so this weekend I think he might come!

How's you and baby Ollie? In a way it's easier not having to set your alarm for the school run. I'm glad my boy is off school xx 

• Options

Thanks Flossy bet you're over the moon so lovely! bet it was lovely having a surprise X 

• Options

Flossy glad you are home and all is ok :-)

• Options

So glad you are home flossy and everything is okay. 

• Options

Thanks ladies!

it was amazing at the end having the surprise, but it's a lovely surprise just to see what they look like etc!

i feel incredibly lucky, that's for sure x

• Options

Hi everyone, please read - IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

We've kicked off your new July 16 Babies thread where you can all carry on chatting. 

As this thread is so, so long now, and it's getting hard to load and keep up with, we're keen to move you all over to the new one (and there's a lovely gift for all those that post within the next week or so!).

Please don't worry if you've not yet had your baby - this is still your thread. 

We will close this thread later today to give you all a chance to see this message. 

NEW THREAD! NEW THREAD! NEW THREAD!