Forum homeโ€บ Archived Birth Clubsโ€บ Due in June 2017
๐Ÿšจ Advance warning ๐Ÿšจ This forum will be closing on 1st May โ€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in June 2017 - Part 3

1646566676870ยป

Replies

• Options

Thanks girls she's little dreamboat! She's currently taking the world in after draining 3oz of milk ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ I can't stop looking at her!ย image

• Options

Congrats and 2 actual due date babies wow that's Fab!! Xx come on peanut!!!ย 

• Options

Congratulations Demi! Welcome little orla you beautiful girl. Sounds like a fun labour! Hope you're doing well xxx

im going to pump shortly and going to work out who's had who ๐Ÿ™ˆ I agree on the name changing though! Xxxx

• Options

WOW, so much to catch up on!! Beautiful babies :-)ย 

Sending you labour vibes peanut haha!! Hope your not too uncomfortable??ย 

How much formula do your ladies FF babies take? Milo usually has about 3oz a feed but had nearly 4 last night and slept for nearly 5 hours ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Also does anyone swaddle?? He seems to love it and he doesn't posset when he is swaddled (looks like anyone little fajita/burrito)๐Ÿ˜

I'm all emotional thinking we won't be discussing discharge and fanny daggers anymore :,-( lol

• Options

But we will be talking poop and nappy rash, never fear zoe we've opened a whole new world of gross. I've leaked boob milk all over Harry ๐Ÿ˜ฉ It was too early for bathing babies who hate baths ๐Ÿ˜‚ He's not formula fed but I give him the odd bottle of boob milk and he did 4oz last night, slept for 20mins and woke up wanting boob, although I think mostly for comfort, then he slept for 3 and a half hours. I feel like a new woman! He then got up at 5:20 and 6:30 then 7:45. Baby steps! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Pe4nut don't you dare leave ๐Ÿ˜‚ You've been here too long to leave us for July babies. Hoping you go into labour soon ๐Ÿ’™ย 

• Options

Congratulations demii! Orla is gorgeous!ย 

• Options

Zoe, Vijay will take 3+1/2 - 4oz per feed atm. I was told not to give him more than 4oz, though im sure he would take more sometimes. I swaddle him aswell because it helps him sleep for longer. His arms are always all over the place

• Options

Laura how very true: baby poo consistency, leaking body parts and healing foofs are the way forward!

Glad I'm not the only one with a milk monster- Milo will have a feed from boob (usually on for an hour in total for both) then drain 3.5oz!ย 

Struggling to cope with an 3 year old that doesn't seem to understand I can't do all the this I used to with him :-( because alot of my time is taken by baby- it's really making me emotional and I get snappy when he keeps asking me to do things that I clearly can't at that mo in time.. I feel so sorry for him and land don't want him feeling pushed out- so hard!!ย 

• Options

Hi everyone, we know there is one more baby due here (hi Pe4nut - we hope all is well?) but as this thread is so long, it's been bugging out, so we're going to be closing this thread tomorrow - please do come on over to June 2017 Babies where you can carry on chatting.ย 

We hope you're all doing well with those new babies and healing and hopefully getting some rest. Please do come and let us know how you're doing on the new thread here.ย 

• Options

Thanks Danielle - still here waiting ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I'm off for a sweep in an hour so fingers crossed it's a success. I'm aiming for an Independence Day baby! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚

I can't imagine how difficult it must be with a newborn and a toddler. You mums with more than one are amazing!ย 

• Options

Re formula mine does 3oz every 2-3 hours.

but now he's awake fir 2-3 hours a day and I never know what to do with him haha!!! We read books, sing, dance and will start to introduce tummy time when he's 4 weeks.

hes 3 weeks today abd have midwife this week to see if he is still jaundice and to check his weight xย 

• Options

Locking this thread now peeps. See you on theย new thread here.ย