Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in March 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in March 2016 Part 2

1454647484951»

Replies

• Options

So glad you, your oh and baby are all ok Fludu! That must have been a scare for you! But glad they're keeping an eye on you :)

• Options

Oh no Fludu that sounds so scary! Happy to hear you're okay.  

Amazing news about your mum buying your Peach. I'm the last, after all my 5 siblings to have a baby so all I get is second hand stuff. At least it means I buy less....

My babys movement keeps going up and down and scaring me. Little brat! One day she's lively all day but then next I only feel her faintly. Midwife says to call MCU if she goes too quiet and they'll monitor me. She's been head down since my 22 week scan (well every time someone checks she's head down) and I think she is just facing inwards so I don't feel her as much. I certainly feel her under my ribs loads. Anyone else experienced anything like this? I'm trying to stay calm about it xx

• Options

Glad your ok fludu most of been very scary, hope everyone's doing ok five more weeks work for me due 24th but think my c/section is getting booked for the 16th can't wait now to finish work x

• Options

Tiffyp my babys movements are very similar to what you've described. Some days I feel like he's doing to burst through my belly, and then I can got 2-3 days of very subtle movements that I barely feel at all. My midwife said to just go on what's 'normal' for me. If it's normal for the movements to calm down for a couple of days, then not to panic. But if I don't feel anything at all or if the movements calm down for any longer than a couple of days, to get checked over.

I also feel him under my ribs a lot, apparently his feet are right up by my ribs which is why I'm getting a good kicking in them every day! So I wouldn't worry, mines a little sod too :)

• Options

Thanks Louise that does make me feel better. I wish I had your midwife, mine just scared me. After writing the message earlier I had a little freak out and booked myself a private scan for tonight and had a good cry. So much for staying calm hey! 

My next scan isn't until 23rd February. I just need some professional reassurance. I need to know she's okay. Hopefully tonight I'll get that xx

• Options

I don't see the harm in doing that, there's no point in stressing yourself out wondering if things are ok when you can just go an find out...and you get the extra treat of seeing your little girl again. Don't feel silly, you're just being a caring mummy :)

• Options

Hi ladies, been to MW this morning and all seems spot on, she's lying diagonally at the moment which I knew as I get kicked in the right ribs and then punched in bottom left above pelvis. So lovely to hear heartbeat again, we can't wait for her to be here <3

• Options

Hi tiffy I no how you feel I feel like I'm waiting for her to move all the time good look with your scan later x

• Options

Glad your safe fludu- very scary and a shame about the no claims but the main thing is everyone involved is ok! 

Tiffy- my movements are the same too- but when I was being monitored yesterday the midwife kept feeling my tum and saying how she could feel her. I think it's to do with the position. I'm now putting a lot of the feelings I'm getting down to that after yesterday! 

3 more weeks of work left plus a course this whole weekend! 

• Options

Hello everyone!

We've noticed that this thread is getting super-long - which means it's getting harder and harder to load on some devices - and a lot fiddlier to keep up with.

So, if it's OK with you all, we're going to create a new thread, called Due in March Part 3 - which should be super-speedy and easy to load, and you can of course carry on chatting.

Don't worry, this thread isn't going anywhere, we'll just close it to new posts (so we don't have 2 convos going on at once!) and put up a link to the new thread so everyone knows where to head for soon.

Trust that all sounds OK.

• Options

Is anyone else been over paranoid with women talking to there partner? I've been awful today and super emotional I don't want to be like it as he gets angry with me but I think it's all these hormones driving me crazy! & yes Danielle part 3 sounds good :) xx

• Options

Thanks Danielle x

• Options

Beckie now you mention it I have been a little more needy around him just lately. I thought it was me feeling a little insecure about not feeling as attractive.

Just had my scan. Everything is totally fine. She's in the lower scale of normal but totally expected for my size. Doctor was happy with everything and explained more in depth about her position and her movements. She's head down still. I'm so much happier now x

• Options

Has part 3 been set up yet? 

Anyone had the snow? It was crazy here with it so many people where stuck so j stayed on at work waiting for hubby as I didn't want to drive in it lol

Happy to hear that tiff xx

• Options

Sorry dorie90, here's the new thread link.
    Any problems, please do let us know!

Just so everyone is sure what i'm blathering on about, this thread will be closed to any further comments soon, and here is the Due in March 2016 Part 3 thread!