Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in November 2017 - Part 2

1212223242527»

Replies

• Options

One more picture 🙂 still waiting to be discharged from the hospital... little guy didn't want to sleep anywhere but in my arms so no sleep yet... image

• Options

Awww mochi congrats again hun! He is scrummy! Love the name too, that was second choice for Nasr 🙂

xx

• Options

Congratulations!!!! What a gorgeous boy ♡ x 

• Options

Congratulations Mochi Noah is gawjus. 

I’m still holding on to my little one. Getting induced at some point tomorrow been Told they’re going to use a pessary for 24 hours if that’s needed I’m already dilated 3cm so hopefully not needed. then theyre going to break my waters. I’m hoping that that will be enough to set labour into motion. I’m wanting to avoid the hormone drip as long as possible and not have it at all if I can but I’m scared the Midwife’s are going to be pushy with it. 

• Options

Chantellbd, we wanted to wish you the best of luck for today! We really hope baby is in your arms really soon. 

Hi everyone else too,
    We wanted to ask you if you’ve bagged any bargains this Cyber shopping weekend? If you have, please do come and tell us on this thread. We’d love to know what you’ve bought!

We also wanted to let you know about this amazing competition we have to win this gorgeous Egg pushchair worth around £700. To enter, just follow MadeForMums on Instagram, and leave a comment on this Egg Stroller post.
    Good luck!

• Options

Good luck Chantelle! I doubt you’ll need the drip if your already 3cm, but if you do, so be it. Don’t worry about the process just focus on the outcome xx

• Options

Like Jade said! The outcome makes everything absolutely worth it in the end! We can't wait to see your little one 🙂

• Options

quick update. Woke up in the night 2.15 to find I was bleeding. Went to triage where I was assessed and told it was the same thing as earlier in my pregnancy nothing to worry about. While I was on the monitors they realised I was having some quite strong contractions I had lots of Braxton Hicks and about 5 proper contractions in 30 min.  They called a dr who did an internal speculum she wanted to start my induction ASAP as I was already in the hospital so they admitted me and we was waiting for a bed. The Midwife came back round and asked if I was ok. I just said I wanted to avoid an induction ideally but it doesn’t look possible. She asked me if she could do another internal exam with her fingers to find out how ripe I was. She then left and didn’t say much to me. She went to the dr who was a hospital GPand told her that I didn’t want to be induced and that she had come to the conclusion I was in late-early labour already and I’ve only got a cm Togo till active labour. She told the gp that she was going to ask me if she could give me Another sweep and another 24 hours at home. The gp walk off in a bit of a huff M/W came back told me What had been said and that she thinks I should be left to labour on my own at home after a good sweep. I agreed to the sweep and was sent home with strict instructions to stay upright and active. She really did listen to what I wanted. 

im now at home and looking like I’ve avoided induction by the skin of my teeth. I’m contracting every 5-10 min it’s enouh to take my breath away but not completely unbearable I’m wondering when to call the birthcentre I’ve not spoken to them at all I live a 5-10min walk away so I’m not worried about getting there Quickly. 

• Options

Hi everyone, we wanted to let you know, we're going to close this thread now, as we can see most of your guys are now on the November 2017 Babies thread (which is blooming marvellous!) 

Chantellebd, we think you're still awaiting babies arrival, but please, please do come over to the new thread, and let us know where you're at. 

Here's the link again November 2017 Babies thread! Don't forget to hit the Green Follow button!