Forum home Birth clubs Due in October 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Can’t stop crying! AT WORK - help!

Hi mamas. I’m 9 weeks pregnant, with nausea coming and going all day, exhaustion hitting every 2 hours where I feel as though I’ve been drugged. And now, my new thing this week is that I can’t stop crying.

Let me explain. I had a bad morning, feeling sick, running late for work so called an Uber (normally I walk for fresh air) and got in and the Uber stank of cigarette smoke. I felt so uncomfortable and sick, but had no choice to sit and bear it or I’d be even more late. The driver went the complete wrong way and I just began to cry. I couldn’t stop. It felt like I was never going to stop, so I just stormed through and took myself to a quiet office, no one came to see if I was okay. Just sitting here crying and feel helpless. 

Sorry to rant, but I didn’t know what else to do to get it off my chest! Anyone else have any tips for getting through work, preventing crying outbursts and General feel happy methods as my mood is so low this week :(

xxxxxxxxx