Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in September 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in September 2016 - Part 2

1535455565759»

Replies

• Options

Good luck Bex1982! What did they say about the peeing thing? 

• Options

Hope all is going ok bex 😰 Xxx

• Options

So my bladder is fine..must have been the way baby was positioned! My contractions have stopped but they cant send me home as im 8cm. So its just a waiting game!x

• Options

Bex1982, you're having the baby! GOOD LUCK!

• Options

BEX IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!❤️👣

Embrace this girl you're having your baby today, this is amazing! So sorry all the issues you've had but wooooohoo finally you get to meet your baby! 

💚Good Luck🍀✨

cant wait to see some photos xx

• Options

Bex thinking of you, can't wait to hear your happy news 💕!!  Good luck 🍀 

Poor Teddy is full of cold at only 2 weeks old. We've seen a health visitor today and agreed we'll check his weight again in a week as he was born on 91st centile and is now on 50th. Still putting weight on but not as fast as he should. I'm sure it's because of his blocked nose and struggling to breathe whilst eating but we'll see, hopefully it's nothing to worry about. He is a happy little baby and we seem to be coping well 😊 xx

Hope all of you are ok 😘 

• Options

My bubba is here!! Heidi Sienna Griffith's born at 8.31pm weighing 6lbs exactly! All naturally on gas and air!!image

• Options

YES BEX💖

Im so happy for you, what a beautiful little dink she is. The journey of pregnancy is over haha. bet you're so chuffed✨

• Options

Wow congrats Bex!! Heidi is gorgeous and well done on being so hardcore with just gas and air xx

• Options

Congrats bex 🎉🎉

heidi is gorgeous. 👑👑

• Options

Woo hoo - massive congrats bex.  Heidi is a little stunner.  And well done you on only using gas and air - what a star.

Xx

• Options

Congrads bex she lovely hope ure doing ok xx

• Options

Heidi is beautiful! Congratulations 🎊!!!

• Options

Well done Bex, she is absolutely gorgeous! Xxx

• Options

Massive congratulations Bex1982, you only went and did it! And she is tiny perfection! 

Well you know what that means everyone, ALL your babies have arrived!!! Watch this space as we'll give you your brand new babies thread today and there's gifts for all that come on over! Congratulations to you all. We are so happy for you (and a bit jealous of those new babies in your arms).

• Options

Well everyone, here's your new thread! September 2016 Babies is live! And like we said, everyone who moves over to the new thread will receive a lovely little gift. 

We're going to be locking this thread later today, so you have a chance to see this message. 

New thread here! 

• Options

Congratulations Bex. You got there in the end and now you have your beautiful little girl in your arms xx

• Options

Awww look at her long fingers! What a cutie.  Well done bex xxx