Forum home Birth clubs Due in September 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in September 2020

1464748495052»

Replies

• Options
    @VRob123 yes it is a bit unnerving bit knowing when schools are going back. If we don't go back until September then it would be so strange! I'm am considering becoming a full time mummy x
  • Options
    SmithL35 said:
    @VRob123 yes it is a bit unnerving bit knowing when schools are going back. If we don't go back until September then it would be so strange! I'm am considering becoming a full time mummy x
    At the moment our school are assuming we’ll be back in June. Also me too! My inlaws looked after our daughter when she was young but they’re very frail now, it wouldn’t be fair. Looking forward to being a full time mum. 
  • Options
    That's exciting, full time mummy. I considered it after my second but dont think I could cope. Think I might try and go part time or drop s few hours though.

If we dont go back to work before sept, i might not have a full year off as think it might feel too long with all these months aswell... I'd like the 6 week school holidays but wonder if I might go back part time for a couple/few months and then see if theyl let me have holidays. Much to think about x
  • Options
    My work have encouraged me to take maternity leave from at least two weeks before due date so I think that’s what I will do. I’m hoping to take 9 months off atleast, will see how the frantic maternity saving pot comes along and then decide! X
  • Options
    Hi all had my 20 week scan today, went well baby’s healthy and wriggling away ❤️ And deffo still a boy! 🤣
  • Options
    Lovely pic @Claire1234939 😍

im definitely taking the full year plus holiday but will be cutting my hours to part time when I go back, I do have to go back lol because we get full pay for most of the maternity but if you don’t go back you have to pay it back 
  • Options
    I work in the my school office and il be really hoping it’s safe to go back before we break up, then planning on starting my mat leave from my due date 😊 after the summer break xx 
  • Options

Hi everyone,

We've just noticed this thread has topped the 1k post mark, so we have kicked you off a new continuation thread here. Please come on over and click the green star next to the thread title so you don't miss notifications. 

We'll lock this thread in a day or so, so you all have a chance to see this post. 

Also while we're here, during lockdown, we're creating a daily guide for activities to do with your kids (if you already kids), suitable for all ages - if you want to check it out for inspo.

• Options
    Hello, everyone!

Expecting my first baby this September and couldn't be more excited!
  • Options
    @nrecinos91 hello :) and massive congratulations x

In Danielle's comment above yours there a link to the new thread, if you go on there that one will be he active one when this closes x
  • Options
    Closing this thread now peeps: new continuation thread here.
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions