Forum home Birth clubs Due in September 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Gender guesses?

Hi I’ve posted my scan photos my midwife kept saying ‘she’ and I can’t stop thinking about it! Any guesses welcome

Replies

• Options
    Sorry forgot to say I was 13 weeks +4 in scan photos 
  • Options
    No photo attached
  • Options

• Options
    Oops sorry photos on now!
  • Options
    AyanaAyana Regular
    edited Mar 20, 2020 9:30AM
    Looks like a girl by the skull and I dont see any nub
  • Options
    Midwife kept saying she I am a little hopeful for a girl since my partner has 2 boys! But of course I’ll be happy either way! 
    Thankyou any more guesses welcome! 
  • Options
    Anyone? 😊
  • Options
    @Leighann94 I am afraid I wouldn't know what to look for :/ I keep looking at ours and thinking I have no idea! X

• Options
    SmithL35 said:
    @Leighann94 I am afraid I wouldn't know what to look for :/ I keep looking at ours and thinking I have no idea! X

Looks like boy 
  • Options
    Ooh do you think? After what I've read about symptoms I assumed we were having a boy as I haven't felt that sick. What signs on the scan make you think it might be a boy?x

• Options
    Skull and spine angle. from the beginning on the other scan it looked like a girl... so I don't really know what to say. Symptoms are all different. I thought I was having a boy and I'm having a girl 25 weeks today LOL so you will never know until the actual gender scan
  • Options
    @Ayana I can't decide whether I want to find out :/
  • Options
    I’d like to have a guess at yours too SmithL35 but I have no idea either! I can’t wait to find out just so one thing is organised!

• Options
    I’d like to have a guess at yours too SmithL35 but I have no idea either! I can’t wait to find out just so one thing is organised!

It's hard isn't it?! I'm wondering whether finding out would make it more real and bring some happiness in these sad times x
  • Options
    Agreed!
  • Options

I was the same I wasnt sure. But knowing the gender gave me relief and happiness at the same time. It's my first baby me and my husband was happy with any gender but we both wanted to know so we asked the lady to tell us and it was happiest moment x
  • Options
    Could you lovley ladies help me to guess my baby gender 
  • Options
    Shinisse said:
    Could you lovley ladies help me to guess my baby gender 
    Girl