Forum home Product Tests Expert Q&As
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Mon 17 Aug webchat with Zita West

2»

Replies

• Options
    Hi Zita,

We are about to start our first course of ICSI (scans on friday). My husband has oligozoospermia (?) I have regular cycles, ovulate, and am fit and fairly healthy!

I have read about whey protein shakes to help during stimulating follicles. I loathe drinking milk is there any particular foods you'd recommend to help?

I also tried accupuncture bit didn't find it all relaxing having needles in my feet!

Thank you

Mrs Pootle x
  • Options

[Modified by: Gemsicles on August 17, 2009 02:07 PM]

• Options
    Hi Zita

I have had 3 IVF failures and am gearing up for my 4th attempt. I am 33 yrs old and husband is 36. i have blocked tubes and immune issues which will be treated in my next cycle. i want to make sure that i am doing everything possible for this next attempt and from a holistic point of view, should i start accupuncture now or wait until my cycle starts? i've had accupuncture throughout all cycles. Also, what vitamins should i be taking other than usual pre-natal pregnacare etc.. was thinkining of eskimos oil?
    anything else that you think would be beneficial?

thanks Zita!
  • Options
    Hi Everyone

Thanks so much for having me on here today and I hope I have managed to help some of you.

Looking forward very much to being on Baby Expert again in the near future and wishing you all the best of luck with everything.

Zita x
  • Options
    We've reached 1pm now so no more questions please. Many thanks to Zita for taking the time to be with us today. Thank you too Babyexpert members for your questions. Sorry if there wasn't time to answer all the questions. We will have Zita back another time so make sure you get your questions in early - we let you know in advance on our newsletter, Facebook and Twitter pages when webchats will take place.
    For more information about the Zita West clinic and all her fabulous services and products, visit www.zitawest.com
  • Options
    Hi,

I'm nearly 37 and hubby is nearly 35. we are trying for our 2nd baby. We got pregnant with our 1st after 14 months and then we had a mc after trying for three years in dec last year at 7 weeks and now nothing.

Does over exercising affect sperm? Hubby runs about 60 miles a week. We are getting really sad as doc said as we have been pregnant he won't do anything ill we have been trying for a year since the mc, I'm getting on a bit and just want to know if there is anything we should try? We both take vitamins and eat well and I gave up caffiene, we have tried the cbfm and we do have sex about three times a week around the two weeks we need to be .

Any ideas, do we have to wait a year before seeing son=meone when I'm 37?

Thanks