Forum home Family life & relationships Food & recipes
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

giving 9 month old solids

hi just wandered if any of you have any great foody ideas for a 9 month old as when i try and make things for my lo it goes horriable and he wont eat it so i give the jars which i really want to stop doing as love to cook so any ideas would b great

Replies

• Options
    my lo will eat anyting out of the annabell karmel receipe book but as he has dairy allergy we avoid, cheese ones but last night he had the beef bolognaise & tonight I have cooked the lamb casserole. I taste this food before I give it to him & I ate a portion of the bolagnaise myself last night as it was so good. Check out her website, she gives lots of free receipes.
  • Options
    cheers thanks for this i just really want him to eat my cooking not the jars so im going to give the web site ago i also went to the library to hire out her book it looks really good
  • Options
    what about simple things my lo loves jacket sweet potato with beans or spaghetti, or spag bol.. the annabell carmel is really good. brooke eats nething from in there.