Forum home Family life & relationships Food & recipes
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Little stars fruit juice jelly?

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anybody has giving their LO the little star fruit juice jelly? Is there an age limit for Jelly?
I brought some for my 7 month LO, but it doesn't say if it can be used from weaning or not. I use the yogurts and that has age info on it.

Maybe i'll just have to eat it up myself!!!

xxxx

Replies

• Options
    Funny enough i was wondering that. The yogurts saying suitable for weaning but not the jelly. Surely it can't hurt as it's only jelly. Sorry i'm absolutley no help.
  • Options
    Tried looking on Mullers website but it wasn't much help.
    This link to ocado says 6 months http://www.ocado.com/webshop/getProductDetails.do?parentContainer=TOPTEN&sku=32179011
    HTH
  • Options
    I give my lo jelly, the crystals that are no added sugar...alot cheaper then the pots! Hes loves it and hes 6months next week.
  • Options
    Just thought I'd let you know I bought some of them and tried Maddie with them today and she had no probs with them and thought they were great!
    She is 8 months, I think it felt nice on her sore gums.
  • Options
    Thanks Sillymoo. I tried Tilly with them on the weekend and she loved them too. Didn't even have to mash them up! I think you're right, the coldness and texture must be just right for poorly mouths. Thank you all for your replies image
  • Options
    I tried Kara on these yesterday to and she seemed to like them as well.
  • Options
    I gave my LO these when he was 7 months but they DID NOT go down well, LOL. He looked at me like I'd tried to poison him, such an evil look from such a little person LOL. My hubby ended up having a jelly in his lunchbox for a week!