Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Letter rom Child Benefit

My sister just called me to say that she has had a letter of a apology from the inland revenue regarding the lost child benefit details. Has anyone else had one? She live in the midlands

Replies

• Options
    nope not yet! ooooo, i'll look forward to reading that! image
  • Options
    no offer of compensation then!!!
  • Options
    yeah i got one yesterday, had a brief read, was just an apology, didnt tell me anything i didnt already know x
  • Options
    yes have received letter of apology
  • Options
    I live in the north east got mine this morning,just an apology & "explaining" what has happened nothing exciting girls no money in it lol xo
  • Options
    yes i have recived a letter saying sorry that my info is lost somewhere and if i want to change my bank details feel free, i rang them about it and they said that everyone who recives child benifit will recive a letter. terrible isnt it how somethin with thousands of bank details ext can get lost so easaly.
    take care xx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev099pr___.png

• Options
    Hi
    I live in St Albans and my letter of apology arrived yesterday. Its a disagrace.

:roll:

[Modified by: Traci on November 29, 2007 02:33 PM]
  • Options
    Yes I got it on Monday, just an apology, doesnt make it any better. I live in hertfordshire x
  • Options
    how much is it costing to send all these letters??? i think that money could be put to better use!!